Reach out.

Take.

Take control.

Take charge.

You know you want to. You long to feel me trembling under your hand as you grip my hair. You crave my submission, my obedience, my surrender.

Tell me, what is your fantasy?

A suede flogger rests on the table, red and black falls a tangled promise of pleasure and pain.

The ropes are heavy and rough on my skin as I look at you, my green eyes pleading for mercy.

Oh! But...you aren't really going to do that...are you?

Name:  ropes_sml.png
Views: 350
Size:  300.7 KB

Tell me again, what is your fantasy?

Shall I call you Sir? Master? Daddy?

I'm a sweetly sensual submissive who longs to please her dominant. Like you, I crave the erotic charge of power exchange, the tantalizing tang of playing at the edge of fear. I yearn to submit to a dominant man with a penchant for control and BDSM.

Name:  Tabitha_leather.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  306.3 KBName:  cuffs_sml.jpg
Size:  139.9 KB

Do you like toys? I have a variety in my play space, from leather, satin, fur, feathers to metal and glass. Or you can always bring your own and teach me something new. I promise I'm a very good student.

Do you want to explore different roles? I have lots of costumes, from little plaid skirts to pencil skirts and button-down blouses, demure to racy, mature to cute:
  • Teacher/schoolgirl
  • Boss/secretary
  • Pastor/congregation member
  • Coach/team member
  • Seduction, coercion, blackmail
  • Taboo play

Donations for Sharing Time:
180 / 45 min
250 / 60 min
300 / 90 min
400 / 120 min
Add-ons begin at +60 (prior discussion req)

Name:  Tabitha_RosesBackside_sml.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  45.4 KB

Location and Amenities:
My private South Seattle space is clean, warm, and beautifully appointed. I have a massage table, full bath, and king-size bed, plus lots of space for activities. Parking is free and easy.

Hours:
I'm typically available for incall Monday through Friday 10a-7p, but please ask if you're looking for other times. I'm happy to visit you as well, although a travel fee may apply if you're far away.

How to Reach Me:
Please PM me on the board with the following information:
~ Your name (or what you'd like me to call you)
~ A little bit about what you're seeking during our time together
~ When you'd like to meet, and for how long
~ One or two references (preferably recent) or the willingness to go through an alternate screening process.

Name:  Turquoise_sml.jpg
Size:  128.4 KB