Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Probably Deja Vous, But....

This might have been covered in a previous post or somewhere on this site, however, due to the sheer amount of information on here I felt this was the most direct way.

I am probably going to see my first FBSM provider in the next week or so. I know she is highly recommended and reviewed, but still, I want to make a good impression.

When do you gentlemen usually take out the donation envelope? Is it as you prepare to enter the shower, or before? How about bringing gifts?

Did you find that providers prefer if you are shaved down near the pubes?

Thanks so much for any answers you can help for me.

Re: Probably Deja Vous, But....

As a provider, I have some thoughts.

Most of us prefer that the donation be placed on a table at the beginning of a session. Some of us never touch it until after the session; some like to count and move it to a safe place as you shower. Make it easy for the provider to do either, and do it discreetly. Never hand it directly to the provider. If you’re doing a session with a planned add-on, some suggest putting the additional donation in a separate envelope. If the add-on doesn’t happen for any reason, there’s no weirdness around retrieving that part of it. Oh, and have the exact amount; we don’t have change on hand.

Different providers have different thoughts on gifts. Some of us have suggestions on our websites; some specifically decline gifts. If you’re not sure, ask if there’s a special treat she’d enjoy that day. It’s always safe to put the money you’d spend on a gift in a tip instead!

Shaving preferences also vary. My views are that trimming is great, because it avoids shedding from untrimmed hair as well as scraping from shaving stubble.

YMMV since there is no One Right Way, but hopefully this helps. Welcome to the board!

+ Reply to Thread