Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

💋Kinky....💋Submissive... Tight And Juicy💦....

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: HWP
    Cup Size: A Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed

Name:  20171101_011805.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  79.7 KB

**Book ARIA for Pure Pleasure**[/CENTER]
    ⬇️ALERT!!!New Pics!! ALERT!!! New Pics!!!
    Name:  20171102_155934.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  91.9 KB[/ATTACH]

Hey Gentleman,
    I will be hosting in Renton this evening thru the weekend before I make my 1st appearance in PORTLAND 11/24-11/26!! It's been said that I'm sweet but there is this inner freak in me! Come find out for yourself! It will be unforgettable... you'll leave satisified...matter of fact you'll be lusting for more! Please read ad in its entirety!

o0o.....o0o.....o0o.....o0o.....o0o
    Attachment 662917

About Me: Hello Gents, Aria here...Well I'm about 5'1, 125lbs, Carmel Skin, Pink Soft Lips, Luscious A$$, Thick Thighs, with Green Eyes! Have a personality that is contagious, and will keep you lusting for more! I am a conversationalist, love to chatter about life. Love the color 💚Green💚, love exploring new things, outdoors and as any girl I la la love to eat, and of course very fond of coffee 😉! Overall I am a very sweet girl with a hidden naughty side when unleashed...shhhh🙊! I have an open mind, so if perhaps yout feeling curious and wanting to explore new avenues I'm willing and ready! Let's make your fantasy a reality! !

QV: 80 Roses 🥀
    HHR: 120 🥀
    45: 180 🥀
    HR: 220 🥀
    90 MIN: 320 🥀
    ~》VIP: +60-80 Varies per request《~ 🥀
    OUTCALL +20/40 🥀 DEPENDING ON LOCATION
    🛁>Tub Specials Also<🛁
    Longer Dates, Social Events, Dinner, Overnighters also available for details please send me a text or email
    [/CENTER]

Specials
    -40🥀 on any appointment longer than 45 mins with any Prebooks made 4 or more hours in advance.
    -40🥀 with a Review in any appointment longer than an HR.

My Schedule This Week:
    Incall
    11/16-11/18: Renton
    11/18-11/20: Tukwila
    11/24-11/26: Portland

Outcall
    Whenever...Wherever
    Attachment 662920

**INQUIRE ABOUT DUO'S WITH SHY_JORDAN** PROMISE IT WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE**

* Always accepting late night & early morning Appts with advance notice to ensure I'm at my best* B○○k N○w!!

I'm a professional, looking for some discreet fun. I do not accept block calls nor do I send any additional photos so please be respectful when contacting me as well as during your visit. 🚫No means 🚫No Fellas! Personal Hygiene is a MUST so please be courteous upon arrival and wash your hands... Treat a lady as you should gentlemen!!

My Screening/Verification Process please do as follows(This is a Must to ensure your safety as mine):

PLEASE PM me 1st
    with two references, followed by an email or text me at 206-487-8939 with your handle to let me know you have done so along with duration and any special requests . Once verified we can confirm our date and tighten up the details! Don't be shy send that PM!

Let me know when your thinking and I will do my Best to adhere to your schedule as I balance my work/hobby/family life my scheduling can be difficult but I'm well worth it!

Just to reiterate, I encourage PREBOOKS to guarantee I can accommodate all of your needs. It also helps ensure I can complete reference checks. Being discrete and safe is a#1 priority! I'm a low volume provider and sometimes schedule is limited.Feel to see my profile for donations, and if your feeling curious EVERYTHING said in those reviews is TRUE! Book now you'll find the pleasure that you need!

I am also wanting to do some traveling so if you gentlemen would place your ✔vote✔, I'll be making an appearance in a city near you by POPULAR DEMAND!

🔜Visiting soon to Portland, OR on 11/24-11/26 PREBOOK NOW
    Attachment 662925
    Yes as. I make MUSIC baby
    **Book ARIA for Pure Pleasure**[/CENTER]
    ⬇️ALERT!!!New Pics!! ALERT!!! New Pics!!!
    Attachment 663969

Hey Gentleman,
    I will be hosting in Renton this evening thru the weekend! I've been told I am a submissive little hottie, and if you read my reviews you will be eager to come indulge in this one of a kind experience! Come find out for yourself! It will be unforgettable... you'll leave satisified...matter of fact you'll be lusting for more! Please read ad in its entirety!

o0o.....o0o.....o0o.....o0o.....o0o
    Attachment 662917

About Me: Hello Gents, Aria here...Well I'm about 5'1, 125lbs, Carmel Skin, Pink Soft Lips, Luscious A$$, Thick Thighs, with Green Eyes! Have a personality that is contagious, and will keep you lusting for more! I am a conversationalist, love to chatter about life. Love the color 💚Green💚, love exploring new things, outdoors and as any girl I la la love to eat, and of course very fond of coffee 😉! Overall I am a very sweet girl with a hidden naughty side when unleashed...shhhh🙊! I have an open mind, so if perhaps yout feeling curious and wanting to explore new avenues I'm willing and ready! Let's make your fantasy a reality! !

My Schedule This Week:
    Incall
    11/16-11/18: Renton
    11/18-11/20: Tukwila
    11/24-11/26: Portland

Outcall
    Whenever...Wherever
    Attachment 662920

**INQUIRE ABOUT DUO'S WITH SHY_JORDAN** PROMISE IT WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE**

* Always accepting late night & early morning Appts with advance notice to ensure I'm at my best* B○○k N○w!!

I'm a professional, looking for some discreet fun. I do not accept block calls nor do I send any additional photos so please be respectful when contacting me as well as during your visit. 🚫No means 🚫No Fellas! Personal Hygiene is a MUST so please be courteous upon arrival and wash your hands... Treat a lady as you should gentlemen!!

My Screening/Verification Process please do as follows(This is a Must to ensure your safety as mine):

PLEASE PM me 1st
    with two references, followed by an email or text me at 206-487-8939 with your handle to let me know you have done so along with duration and any special requests . Once verified we can confirm our date and tighten up the details! Don't be shy send that PM!

Let me know when your thinking and I will do my Best to adhere to your schedule as I balance my work/hobby/family life my scheduling can be difficult but I'm well worth it!

Just to reiterate, I encourage PREBOOKS to guarantee I can accommodate all of your needs. It also helps ensure I can complete reference checks. Being discrete and safe is a#1 priority! I'm a low volume provider and sometimes schedule is limited.Feel to see my profile for donations, and if your feeling curious EVERYTHING said in those reviews is TRUE! Book now you'll find the pleasure that you need!

🔜Visiting soon to Portland, OR on 11/24-11/26 PREBOOK NOW
    Attachment 662925
    Yes as. I make MUSIC baby
    Last edited by ariapleasures; 11-18-2017 at 05:21 PM.

+ Reply to Ad