I spent a lot of time creating my ad, please take the time to thoroughly read through the decorum, and respect my protocol for booking. It will save us both time, energy, and will answer any questions you may have.

Sensual, sultry, kinky, brazen, and buxom pin-up bombshell with an insatiable appetite.

I am completely enthralled by psychology of fetishes. I am fascinated by the taboo. I love discussing kinks, and trying to pin point the moment in life where these things became arousing. I am a big fan of role play, and I love to experiment, examining different facets of the sexual psyche. Many of us have those dirty thoughts, secret fetishes, and desires that we are hesitant to share out of fear of judgment. I think that this is a healthy outlet to explore these fantasies. No shame, no judgment. Just two adventurous souls, who need a little something more to get over that edge.

What's your fantasy? Come explore the wild side with me.

Some on my interests are:

Body Worship
Bondage
Breath Play
Capnolagnia
CBT
Corp*** Punishment- Crops, Floggers, Paddles, Spanking
Domestic Servitude & Slavery
Dacryphilia
Emasculation/Sissy-fication/Feminization
Electro Play
Forniphilia
Heel, Foot, and Boot Worship
Humiliation and Degradation
Interrogation
Forced Eating
Servitude
Spit Play
Strap Play
Showers
Puppy/Kennel Training
Role Playing
Task Assignments
Tease & Denial
Tickle Torture
Wax Play

I will be hosting in Vancouver at my private residential, discreet incall.

With enough notice, and proper screening, I'm always available for OCs all over Portland, and surrounding areas.

Schedule your appointment now!

Get on your knees, I'll teach you how to pray.

Tributes:

30 min 250
60 min 350
90 min 450
2 hr 550

Travel 20-100

Decorum:

❤️ The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

❤️ The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club! Do not inquire about stupid incriminating shit. I have no desire to discuss these things, and the conversation will end abruptly. Do you homework. If you can't find it reading my reviews, my menu, or my ads. Then you just don't need to know.

❤️ If you would like to schedule a fetish appointment with me; please send me a private message first introducing yourself. Let me know what your interests, and limits are. How long of an appointment that you would like to schedule, and your window of availability. If you fly under the radar, and don't have many reviews, or providers that have vouched for you, please include references with links to their profiles. Then follow up by contacting me via text.

❤️ For comfort, and safety purposes, I do require screening for all new friends. Discretion is my number one priority. I will never do anything to compromise your privacy, and I trust that you will have the same consideration for me. Any information you give me upon screening is 100% confidential; handled with the utmost respect, and privacy. My quick, and painless screening process involves a recent provider reference, or a background screening, which I can explain in further detail upon contact.

❤️ I intentionally left my phone number off of this ad, please do not try to use it until you have sent me a PM through the board for verification.

❤️ I am always freshly showered, please do the same. If you have poor personal hygiene, you will be asked to bathe. I provide amenities at my IC, please make use of them.

❤️ Please place tribute in a white envelope on the table in the beginning of our visit, I like things to feel natural, and move seamlessly