Hey there gentlemen out there my name is Hailey May! I'm new to the Belfair area and I'm glad to be here with the chance to get to know all of the hobbiests from this area! To tell you all a little bit about myself I'm an extremely open minded, free spirited, fun loving young woman who is always down to try out all sorts of the new and exciting things that life has to offer! I really enjoy fantasy, role playing, playing dress up, light bondage, and even worship! To describe myself to you a little bit I'm a tall, young, pregnant, red headed, MILF, with dreamy blue eye's, and DD'S! As you can see I don't personally post any pictures up online due to some personal issue's however if your interested in having them sent to you privately I'd be more than happy to do so just send me an email address or a cell phone number of where I can send them to and I'll make sure to get that done for you asap! I look forward to hearing from you soon so please give me a text or call now! So we can start making some memories that you'll be daydreaming about for weeks to come!
(360)979-3101