Follow me on Twitter: @rubyenraylls and Instagram: @seattledominatrix for regular pics and updates! Visit My Clips Store!

Got your attention yet? Good boy. Click here for more info

Hello New Friend,

You have found yourself here, with me, because you are looking for something different. Maybe you, yourself, are different and you are searching for where you fit. Perhaps you just need a connection with someone that transcends into a world outside of the space that you normally operate in. Regardless of your reasoning, you are looking for a connection that is sensual, erotic and sinful in ways that stretch beyond the normal parameters of a relationship.

Whether you are seeking out deep exploration, to give yourself in submission, to experience something new or to discover something intangible, you have found yourself here and I’m sure the reason for this meeting will make sense to both of us in due time. For now, you have found yourself at my feet and my whims-
Allow me to introduce myself; I am the mysterious feminine creature you have always dreamed of, the commanding girl in your class who made you weak at the knees, the deviant seductress who enraptured men in your favorite TV show and the shining star of the Northwest’s BDSM scene. My name is Ruby Enraylls and it is my pleasure to invite you into my domain.

What should you expect?
When I open the door, you will be met by a tall, ethereal blonde woman with piercing eyes that will calculate and scan your every move without judgment or prejudice. When I invite you past the threshold of my door, our eyes will meet and you will feel a wave of understanding wash over you. A strange feeling will grow within you while you are in my presence.. Suddenly it will dawn on you and you will realize that with me you feel like you are home.

Who am I?
I have been described as the kind of woman who allows you to believe that magic exists in the world-
I am an incredibly seductive anomaly in the world who can literally put you under a spell with a glance, passionately engaging in all manners of human connection, a refreshingly intelligent conversationalist, wickedly funny, intuitive with the application of skills and other-worldly in both looks and demeanor. That is to say, that you are unlikely to meet another woman who is as much of a bad ass as I am. (Yes, that is a technical term.)

In sessions, I am myself. While I do enjoy role play and such activities, I firmly believe that who I am is more often than not better than any fictional version of myself that I or anyone else could conjure up. I am as genuinely me as I possibly can be and fortunately, who I am is a person who thrives on erotic creativity and divine personal relationships.

A session with me can range from holistic, renewing, sensual and healing to energetic, erotic, passionate and consuming. I tend to plan on the energy levels of others; If you bring high energy, I will match you and then some. My play style varies depending on the connection I have with each individual person involved, what our mutual interests are and what requests have been made. I never ever plan a session out in a blow by blow manner (although I do usually have an idea of the direction I want to take you in, before we have met.) I don’t believe that people are “one size fits all” in any capacity; Just because someone likes the same activities as another doesn’t mean that the session will be the same or often even similar.

Details
My play space is nestled in a private, residential part of Seattle near Fremont and street parking is usually easy to come by.

The space itself is located on the ground floor of an old Victorian era house (NOT a hotel or apartment and I do not share my space with anyone else) that has been well maintained and very well loved. I have worked very hard to build my toy collection and the amenities that are available (this includes a jetted and heated tub!)

I am available every day of the week and I am happy to work around tight or confined schedules. Although, mornings are generally not my peak performance hour.
Please allow at least 3 hours before your requested meet time and booking in advance is highly preferred. Same day appointments are unlikely unless we have met before.

Rates (See Profile for Longer Engagements)
300/hour, 400/hour & a half, 500/two hours, 700/three hours, 900/four hours

Contact Information
Text Preferred: 206-486-4960
Email: [email protected]