Greetings, darling pets and adored playthings!

Are you a bad boy? Do you have a need to submit to a gorgeous, powerful woman? Are you in need of some kinky exploration? Are you a curious novice or are you a seasoned submissive? Maybe you're not submissive at all, but can't get me out of your mind?

Come, relinquish all those primal desires to me. Put the control in my capable hands. Allow me to be the catalyst to your secret desires. I am a naturally sweet and erotic woman with a deep love for kink exploration and fetish fulfillment. I'm not here to degrade or reduce you, I'm here to enjoy you and liberate you. I thrive on indulging in mutually enjoyable connections, sensually manipulating you toward complete impassioned lust, and methodically working you over your edges. I enjoy taking my time to provoke all of your senses; intellectually, physically, and emotionally.

Indulging in 10+ years of professional BDSM, I've refined my style and skill set to be completely unique, genuine, and playful. I have a large collection of toys and accessories in my arsenal and offer a fully stocked washroom for before or after play.

Join me on a journey of erotic fetish fulfillment through sensual submission and kink exploration. An odyssey of uniquely tailored adventures awaits as we delve into each chapter where our kinky interests inherently overlap. ​Unfetter yourself from conventional norms and submerge yourself in dark fantasy! I will guide you through unparalleled dimensions of delicious kink and fetish fulfillment that you will not soon forget. ​Enter my hedonistic realm of kinky carnality and submit yourself in my private den of inequity.​​ My exclusive play space is the sensual epicenter in which secrets are kept and fantasies fulfilled!

I indulge in many types of fetish play, for brevity, here is a small list of my favorite proclivities:

BDSM
Bondage - Rope or Cuffs
Breath Control
Electro-Stim/Torture
Feminization
Foot Fetish/Heel Fetish
Gags/Gagging
Goddess Worship
Hitachi Magic Wand
Hoods/Masks
Invasive Medical Exams
Latex
Leg Fetish/Booty Fetish
Medical Fetish
Paddles/Floggers/Cane
Single Tail Whip
Sissification
Sleep Sack
Tease & Denial
Toys
Training
Water Sports

Erotic Domination

BDSM/Fetish Sessions 10am-10pm
1HR/300
90MIN/400
2HR/600

NO QV
NO HH

PRIVATE INCALL ONLY

2-3 Verifiable references/reviews required.

I'm a low volume provider and my available time fills up quickly. To secure the day and time you choose, scheduling in as much time in advance is preferred. I cannot promise short notice schedules.

Please send me a quick message through the board for reference check and then send me an email with your TNA profile handle so I know who you are. Thank you!

Preferred email: [email protected]

Insatiably,
Mistress Angel