Service Type: Body Rub

Hello there gentleman. Are you looking for something to distract yourself from everything stressful, routine like, and mundane? Maybe your attention starved and need some sultry pampering. Treat yourself to some sensual enchantment and magic with a naughty mythical guide. Let me be your captivating temptress of bliss. What are you waiting for

I'M OFFERING 40 OFF OF ALL MY SESSION PRICES FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS!!!

MY REGULAR RATES ARE 300 for 90 mins, 200 hr, 160 for 45 mins, and 120 h hr

It's 25 for every hour I drive (including return time) for all outcall appointments.

All in-call appointments require TNA verification, or a provider reference.

Please send a pm from your TNA handle first, before booking an incall appointment with me. If you don't have a TNA handle, I will need a name, number, and something a provider will remember you by when I contact her. I would prefer to be texted, or emailed before calling about appointment availability. Please tell me your name, where you found my ad, how long of a session you want, and your location.

I am VERY sensitive to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if you have forgotten.

[email protected] 503-348-8359