Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From the UK.

Cool From the UK.

Hello. I am visiting Seattle on vacation in February. I always like to do some research before I arrive so as not to waste too much time when I am there. I have noticed a lot of the providers require screening, well coming from the UK I obviously have no references in the US. I would appreciate any help to solve this problem Thanking you in anticipation. ordinarybloke

Re: From the UK.

not all screening requires references from other ladies although it is best. Some may work with you and have u send a valid id or some other way of making sure you are legit and not LE. Perhaps participate in the Washington discussions so ppl get a sense of your personality. Many lovelies will see newbies and have alternative means of screening. use the search button and find the newbie friendly part and there will be a list or you could post in ISO good luck have a safe fun trip!

Thank you for the information. I will now do some research. Remember the 6 P's Perfect Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!!

YES!! 1000% around here. Read, read read read, and when ur done doing that, read some more. review & alert buttons are your new best friend! best of luck I hope she rox your sox off!!

+ Reply to Thread