My name is Stella-Violette, I am an adventurous Fetish Provider and Domina in the South Bay Area. I am a hedonistic sensual sadist and Girl Next Door Domme.
When we meet, I am easy to speak to, my nature relaxes others and puts them at ease, I am the perfect companion to share and explore your perfect fetish fantasy with

I am playful, dominant, and charming. I love playing the Bratty Mean Girl and Haughty Goddess.

I love submissive men and exploring new fetishes with worthy, communicative, and respectful partners, As a former phone sex seductress and amateur fetish model I have always had an interest in various fetishes and loved exploring all facets of human sexuality and sensuality.
I am an Expert taunter and tease.

Perfectly petite with long silky legs, standing at 5’0 barefoot, I have a tiny waist with a with a curvy slender silhouette.
Looking to indulge your hairy armpit fetish fantasy with a lovely, petite ebony goddess?
Look no further, I choose to keep my armpits delightfully natural, I am captivatingly all natural, the only visible hair that grows on my body is my armpits and pubic hair.. I have both of my nipples pierced and two delicate jeweled stud piercings on my upper and lower lips, framing my full lush lips perfectly.
See more photos of me at my Website

My favorite fetishes include: sph, foot worship, edging, spanking, spitting, scratching armpit/scent worship, pet play, human furniture, maid/slave training, balloon fetish, verbal abuse.

I'm looking to explore many fetishes with communicative, respectful partners of all genders, races, and abilities.
I Do Not Discriminate

Compensation:
Domination and Fetish:
$250/1 hour
$280/90 Min
Skype and Phone Sessions Available

Availability
Current Special: Pre-Book 48 hours in advance and receive $50 off. This applies to outcall only

I offer outcall sessions to the South Bay area, including Santa Cruz, Oakland, San Jose, and surrounding areas.
Incall Available with 3 day notice at a beautiful, well equipped Private Dungeon in Oakland with an additional hourly $80 Deposit.

I am available Monday and Wednesday-Saturday 12pm -12am.Unavailable Tuesdays and Sunday

Booking
Fill out the Booking Form at My Website to meet me and send any questions to [email protected]. Keep it non-explicit, respectful, and succinct.
Read My Website thoroughly before booking

Screening/References Is Required