Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Hi... I am totally new to the scene... got some dumb questions...

Hi all

I'm totally new. I have some extremely dumb questions I am not even sure it's appropriate to ask. However, I really want to know the answers to this... trying my luck here...

I got a solicitation from wechat (Chinese communication app). I actually almost met her tonight. She asked for my phone number right before coming out to meet me. Saying it's required because her boss need to call me and confirm the deal. I got scared and left because I don't want to leave traces. (yeah I am THAT paranoid and dumb...)

She was actually quite nice. She was disappointed but didn't get mad at all. We end up chatted on the app all night and now I am more tempted to pay her a visit again. Maybe with a burner phone number next time.

She offer BBBJ and FK. I have never done that with a working lady before and I am quite aroused yet worried. I have only went to massage polar once before and I never had those. Actually without those things I actually got quite bored and had to finish it by hand. How risky are BBBJ and FK? Frankly I have wife and kid at home and I cant afford to be found out by bringing diseases home.

Re: Hi... I am totally new to the scene... got some dumb questions...

First off, get a burner cell.

Second, all things have risk. Cold sores transmit via FK. Read Health websites or do a search on the topic here.

how many of you guys have burner phones?

Thanks
    Yeah I think there are burner phone number apps I can get. I might do so.

I already have cold sore from a non-sexual contact earlier contact earlier... So that's not something I worry about.

About the health websites though. I already read enough of them to be scared to try anything at all... Just wondering if hobbyists have any personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by the_walrus View Post
    how many of you guys have burner phones?
    I would say most of the people who don't want a connection to their real life use a burner cell or app. Some people don't care. Some people are more paranoid. I don't care for burner apps since a few have had back end connections to your cell number.

Get a burner phone. Get a burner phone. Get a burner phone.

I don’t care if you are a single guy who works for a boss who is an open advocate for decriminalization. You will be arranging encounters with women and/or men who you know absolutely nothing about. While the vast majority are good people, if you stay at this long enough, you will encounter the occasional stalker. Your phone will blow up at all hours, and if you block the caller, he/ she will just call from a different number.

I don’t maintain a burner because I’m worried about some governmental agency tracking me, I do it because I can turn it off at the end of the day, and I have no fear that the number will be linked to my real identity through Google/FB/Twitter etc. I assume that everyone who secures access to my number will run a search on it. I would rather that search doesn’t lead directly to my home address and other personal information. I use a burner for civilian dates too, for the same reason.

You can get a second sim for your phone, but I discourage it. The second you insert the sim, the apps on your phone instantly link that number to your identity. If you haven’t set permissions properly, in advance, you instantly lose the veil of anonymity. There is also the risk that you forget to switch sims and inadvertently call a relative with your hobby number, or a provider with your civvie number.
    When she breathes into my ear, "Good....... Boy," time stands still.

+ Reply to Thread