Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Sweet or Wicked, Top or Bottom: This Kinky Trans (FtM) Switch Can Fulfill Your Desires

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 10"
    Body Type: A lot extra
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White

Interested in a little something different? Are you curious about trans guys and the pleasure of a boy with a bonus? Or maybe you're experienced and looking for fun. Come relax with my strong hands and gentle disposition. Adaptable, versatile, and charming, I'll put you at ease and delight your senses in any way you would like.

With a wide breadth of skill and over thirteen years of lifestyle experience in kink and bdsm, I'm interested in connection over activity and am invested in your experience above all else. No matter the flavor of your desires, my intention is to thrill and delight you. I can be a sweet loving girlboyfriend, a sensual playmate, an adoring sub, a commanding Dom, or anything your heart desires.

Some of my favorite activities include:
    • Impact Play – Spanking/Paddling/Flogging/Caning/Whipping
    • Spare Parts
    • CW
    • Role Play
    • Couples/Groups
    • Dirty Talk
    • Tease & Denial
    • Humiliation
    • Nipple Play
    • Face Slapping
    • Spitting
    • Gagging
    • Bondage
    • Enema Play
    • Play Piercing/Needle Play
    • Your Fetishes

I'm a fem trans guy (FtM), so even though I was declared female at birth, I’m not a woman. I am gender-blended: masculine and feminine, both and neither at the same time. I've been on testosterone for nearly three years so my voluptuous, curvy body also has masculinized features, including face and body hair, but no surgeries so I still have a large, sensitive chest and t-enhanced original parts.

TNA Special for New Friends Through Valentines Day
    I'm new to TNA, though not to providing, and am offering this special to introduce myself to you! One time rate only, but if you see me at this rate and write a review, you can take advantage of this special again on your next visit.

200 / 45 min
    250 / 1 hour
    375 / 90 min
    450 / 2 hours
    650 / 3 hours

Longer term engagements available by request (and encouraged).

Duos also available.

Location and Amenities:
    My private South Seattle space is clean, warm, and beautifully appointed. I have a massage table, full bath with clean towels for you to freshen up before or after, and king-size bed, plus lots of space for activities. I have a well-equipped toy collection complete with soft and sensual furs, harnesses and spare parts, and implements with more direct and impactful applications. Parking is free and easy.

To book your appointment submit the following information via Private Message or email [email protected] for immediate screening:
    -Name
    -A minimum list of 3 things you would like to experience during your session (please avoid explicit language)
    -When you would like to meet and for how long.

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @FenixWilde
    Snapchat: FenixWilde

Last edited by fenixwilde; 01-17-2018 at 01:11 PM.

+ Reply to Ad