Hair color: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 5"
Body Type: Slim & Curvy
Ethnicity: European
Service Type: Body Rub

LINDA CHAIIKA TER326398

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Best Wishes xoxo Feel yourself welcome like never before -

Make your days/nights Magical with this rare find, in a clean welcoming, nicely decorated studio ... highly reviewed, fun and open minded - my priority is your true satisfaction - I will customize your session to your needs and you will be wishing to come back for more - never boring session w Me - always fun & enthusiastic to please - I work out, slim and slender blonde, 5'5, all natural perky B, 115 lbs, 25 yo - a perfect fit for you.
id say I'm on that edge where elegance meets lust - warm & welcoming with a glint of bad girl in the eye, provocative yet sophisticated. Literally, she is the one that cares and moreover, I'm the one who would be actually happy to enjoy it all with you. I get really into it at times, and I'm happy to welcome new guests)
new pics coming soon ) stay tuned -
P.S. I have my girlfriends hanging out with me that may be interested in meeting you - or join - just ask ))))

lindachaiika.info

Please book through 347 7093749
[email protected]
cremedelacremedate.com
220/basic ; 320/deluxe; 500vip.
P.S. guys that ve seen me - please don't be shy - give me thumbs up, Im new here and have no reviews here yet - TY, Id appreciate
yours, CHAIIKA