Name:  IMG_20170609_202919621.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  104.1 KB
Welcome to my world.
It’s a throwback to days when touch was new, fantasies were just starting to form; our inner
selves pushing our desires to slip from our minds to our lips. Confess to a playful, kind & open
minded woman who can help you take a breath that on exhale becomes a divine reality.
I believe in the transformative power of carnal alchemy. I believe we can role play, rope
tie, or worship to enrich our souls. To slow down & truly embrace earthly beauty, for renewed
energy & for healing,
My kink is creation. My kink is destruction.
Creating the scene, celebrating the concept, hearing you explain when it all started. Destroying
space between regular life & the divine dark sensual where we gather gifts to bring back when
we resurface. Breaking through the light into the dark & back again.
I’d love to savor your personal history over a glass of wine, eyes lit up when the concepts &
shared desires start to flow. I possess a sensual, bohemian charm & lack of pretension that
could almost defy such a deviant edge - curves and retro dresses, lingerie & music of
the past settled with a sprinkle of tattoos and a fixation with the occult, the moon, the zodiac & a
lifelong affair with carnal alchemy.
I’m happily mutable & ever changing - tailored to your desires. time with a more
gentle, sensual but dominant woman who takes pride in her creative rope work or alternately, a
firm beating with a dose of humiliation are all within reach. I take aftercare seriously when it is
time to tenderly bring you, renwed, back to the light.