Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: A Cup
    Ethnicity: Black
    Service Type: Companion

Hello, my name is Katelyn,

You'll find me to be a sweet, stunning, brown-eyed beauty with a winning, winsome smile and inner wisdom beyond my years. My lithe, toned, gorgeous 5'5' frame has curves in all the right places.

I look forward to making memories together whether we go hiking, eat sumptuous food, hit a fun bar for Mai Tai’s, or spend an afternoon together in wine country. Your time with me will be plentiful and never rushed. I will be your perfect companion whether it's a private encounter behind closed doors, dinner for two in the city or a couple of days on an adventure wherever that may be. Whatever we decide to do, as a consummate perfectionist with an eye for every detail, I will ensure that our experience together will be a rich and memorable one.

What brings me joy? Kindness and seeing you smile. The best of dates are the ones that leave you craving for more! I hope that after our first meeting, you will long for our next.

Xo Katelyn

Please note that I might not be able to accommodate a same day request to meet at my place. Please inquire to meet by the day before, before the evening ends. Meeting you at your place always welcome!

My preferred method of communication is email - prompt response
    Please check out my website for timetable, more photos and more!

Email : [email protected]
    http://katelyn-ross.com
    Last edited by Katelyn Ross; 03-27-2018 at 12:17 AM.

+ Reply to Ad