Dress me up as the naughty school girl, or I can entice you with sexy lingerie.* I will become your naughty vixen, or the goody two shoes down the block, as they say, I am here for you; have me your way!*

▪Role-Play▪
Have you ever dreamed of being taunted by your forbidden secretary? Getting a check up from that naughty nurse? Being handcuffed by that tough policewoman? Maybe joining the mile high club with a sexy flight attendant? Fantasized about the head cheerleader from high school taking you behind the bleachers for some one on one action? Maybe something even a little more risky is for you, like catching your best friend playing with herself while you watch secretly. Your dirty little fantasy is my pleasure. Whatever is your deepest fantasy I'm sure I'll know just how to make it come alive. I will fulfill all your naughty desires, and maybe even some you haven't even thought of yet!

▪Sensual Domme▪
Have you ever let yourself go and completely surrendered to another? If you’re tired of making all the decisions, then let me take charge for a little while. Let me tell you what to do, say, and feel. Lose your mind and obey my every wish, or suffer the consequences. I reward those who follow my every whim and command. Discipline and reward go hand and hand. Allow me to stimulate your every sense and awake your dark desires. I will tease and deny you, letting pleasure hang in the balance. I will make you crawl on your hands and knees begging for sweet liberation, but will I grant it? Can you find the courage to obey? You’ll have to wait and see......

Yours truly,
Krista

(206)745-8827

Text please

**Fetish**
***Rates***

Half Hour

Hour

90 min

**For non fetish rates see my other ads**