Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Come Share Your 2018 Relaxation Goals with Me. Let’s Formulate a Relaxation Program...

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Body Rub

So you can maintain a healthy level of balance with regards to health, relaxation, and a stabilized libido!

Today and Tomorrow I will be available between 10:00 am and 12:00 am (this evening). I usually see people before 9:00 pm but sometimes on the weekend I make exceptions so it can’t hurt to put it up there in case it works better for someone. I don’t see more than one person a day, maybe 3 a week, so I do book up fast so be forewarned! I do also make last minute visits work as well for those of you who often cannot find the time in advance because of clashing schedules or general life commitments!

Hi! I’m Wiley! Pleased to meet you! I moved here from Austin but I am originally from Florida (Sarasota). Over the last few years I have been learning the art of providing holistic and therapeutic/sensual touch experiences to encourage and provide a wide range of alternative options of paths to health. I am always looking for new and exciting, stimulating, and all around positive health promoting routines and regiments that can be shared-heck, you may even decide you want to make a habit of some of these things once I share with you the incredible benefits.

I’m currently working on the logistics of my new proposed suggested regiment for healthy stress levels as well as an optimal emotional state to go along with the very easy to follow program! I also personally study herbalism (of several regions), to go along with future occupation aspirations as complimentary medicine. And if you have made it this far in my ad, you are legitimately awesome and I appreciate your thoroughness, patience, and attention to detail. It always pays off in the end!

There is no extra charge for this by the way! This is going to be an optional fun addition to my beloved occupation. You all now me-always trying to look for new and interesting or exciting ways to continuously provide new and stimulating session rituals (I know it sounds like a weird word to use for description but it makes sense to me and I will explain later to anyone curious).

I book up fast so don’t wait around if you want the slot! 😘❤️🎶.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and I look forward to relaxing with you!

*Unfortunately at this time I am only accepting visitors who can provide me with either TNA account/references/responded-to reviews OR some kind of proof of employment (industry/union card/work-linkedin/military ID/disability card and/or other similar valid verification (Facebook works as a last resort however can pose a challenge as I do not have a facebook or any social media accounts at this time, nor do I plan to any time soon) to verify you are a compatible guest). You don't have to be employed, just be able to prove you are a real and safe individual! Too many people expect me to put myself at risk not knowing anything about them, but each guest I see knows a ton about me including where I see my guests! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. .

Please only contact me with proper introduction and greeting, let me know who you are (name or TNA username), and what length of visit you are looking for. Text with intro only please!Thanks!

I offer a variety of holistic therapies, individually tailored to your personal needs. I am equipped with a very nice setup, a private location with parking and necessary personal amenities. I have several years of experience, tons of wonderful reviews available upon request at verified sites, and I absolutely love helping people feel better-It brightens my life! Please only contact me if you are serious about scheduling as I am very busy and keep a pretty full schedule (full in life, I only see one person a day for therapeutic visits ) (-I see only one person a day so I book up fast!!!).

Again, for a faster and more efficient response time, please adhere to my consultation and screening requests.

Keep an eyeball peeled for future discount tokens! I’ve been really enjoying giving them out!

I WILL NOT ANSWER BLOCKED CALLS

Name:  1B484926-DEE1-4F95-9874-1B3796E6D592.jpg
Views: 5812
Size:  0
    Name:  9AF177FA-03FB-4A6F-8A6D-3230F210436E.jpg
Views: 5787
    Name:  2D0C2686-DDAA-4986-A583-4DF1D2178695.jpg
Views: 5761
    Name:  281001AA-6604-4C57-956F-94876106452C.jpg
Views: 5752
    Name:  667FBD48-91A3-4F49-9C73-38F2AD272F72.jpeg
Views: 5785

Talk to you soon!
    📱512-801-0757
    💌[email protected]

P.S. sorry for the novella hahahahah ❤️❤️❤️
    Last edited by La petite; 01-20-2018 at 12:16 PM.

+ Reply to Ad