+ Reply to Ad

Sweet or Wicked, Top or Bottom: Meet Your Kinky Trans (FtM) Switch

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 10"
    Body Type: A lot extra
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White

Interested in a little something different? Curious about trans guys and the possibilities with a boy with a bonus? Attracted to masculine or hairy women? Adaptable, versatile, and charming, my intention is to thrill and delight you no matter what the flavor of your desires may be. Come relax with my strong hands and gentle disposition.

With a wide breadth of skills and over thirteen years of lifestyle experience as a Switch, I'll put you at ease and delight your senses in any way you would like. I'm interested in connection over activity and am invested in your experience above all else. I can be a sweet loving girlboyfriend, a sensual playmate, a commanding Dom, an adoring Sub, or anything you may be looking for.

Some of my favorite activities include:
    • Impact Play – Spanking/Paddling/Flogging/Caning/Whipping
    • Spare Parts
    • CW
    • Role Play
    • Couples/Groups
    • Dirty Talk
    • Tease & Denial
    • Humiliation
    • Nipple Play
    • Face Slapping
    • Spitting
    • Gagging
    • Bondage
    • Enema Play
    • Play Piercing/Needle Play
    • Exploring Your Fetishes

I'm a fem trans guy (FtM), so even though I was declared female at birth, I’m not a woman. I am gender-blended: masculine and feminine, both and neither at the same time. I've been on testosterone for nearly three years so my voluptuous, curvy body also has masculinized features, including face and body hair, but no surgeries so I still have a large, sensitive chest and t-enhanced original parts.

TNA Special for New Friends Through Valentines Day
    I'm new to TNA, though not to providing, and am offering this special to introduce myself to you! One time rate only, but if you see me at this rate and write a review, you can take advantage of this special again on your next visit.

125 / 30 min
    175 / 45 min
    225 / 1 hour
    325 / 90 min
    450 / 2 hours
    600 / 3 hours

Longer term engagements available by request (and encouraged).

Duos also available.

Location and Amenities:
    My private South Seattle sanctuary is clean, warm, and beautifully decorated. I have a massage table, full bath for you to freshen up before or after, and a lush king-size bed, plus a very well stocked toybox. Parking is free and easy any time of day.

To book your appointment submit the following information via Private Message or email [email protected] for immediate screening:
    -Name
    -Date, Time, & Length of session you desire
    -A minimum list of 3 things you desire to experience during your session (refer to my website for activities. please avoid explicit language)
    -Websites or ads from one or two references (preferably recent and willing to vouch for you), or be willing to go through an alternate screening process.

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @FenixWilde
    Snapchat: FenixWilde
    Last edited by fenixwilde; 01-29-2018 at 01:27 AM.

+ Reply to Ad