Service Type: Body Rub

Mondays...the return to life's routines. Why not START your week with the best FINISH possible? Time on MY table will transport You to that "Hazey Horizon" where Sensations linger, Lustful anticipation grows and you are seemingly outside of your Body...

As we delve further, you will only be reminded of my presence by the very soft and sensual brush strokes and gentle gliding I personalize...You will feel the softest parts of Me in ways that will truly tantalize and tease You...

And yet, as I anticipate Your readiness I intuit it's time to Reintegrate you to the NOW, the passion of the Present.... to deliver You unto the Blissful Pleasure I am reputed for...

Feel free to 1. Visit my profile to acquaint yourself w my fantasies and more. ... 2. Text or call 347.391.1970, kindly PM prior to your point of contact for verification. Include your Tna Handle, Date/Time of Interest, Background Info. (Lurkers feel free to provide a thorough background for screening) 3. Prepare yourself for a most delightful encounter...

Session Tips & Advice:
1. Do look up when face down to enjoy an occasional peak at my reflection while we're entwined...it's sinful
2. There are many moments when mutual exploration is wonderfully appropriate. Do be sure to follow my cues.
3. You selected and trusted me with your most valuable possession for good reason. Please relax and prepare to turn everything off as I lead us to your desired outcome.
4. Do I really need to remind you of gent's behavior?