Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: A little extra
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Native American
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman

Im a Anchorage based provider.

Are you looking for by a release? A veneral time perhaps? I’d love to take my time with you! I dooo love making sure we’re both fully satisfied hehe. long, luscious legs, and a curvaceous body here awaits for your personal use; Jass very submissive, damn cute, and straight forward. I am r e a d y to create a moment of pure ecstasy for y o u. Sooo..with that being said are you ready to enjoy a well deserved release with this princess?! Careful gentlemen, I’m notably sensitive and have eyes that will entice you! Meow.

I'm only available to host on the east side in a clean, safe and private environment. Weekdays are usually 10am- 3pm Weekends are open. I’m very limited on time lately and I’d love to schedule in advance. I can be very accommodating to your a schedule vs. mine. Please be DDF and clean for our time. If not, please notify me at least 20-30 minutes ahead of time I do prefer texting over calls hun. Xoxo

Thanks Sexy!

P.s. if you shoot me a text, please tell me where you got my info pretty please! xoxo
    Last edited by AkJass; 05-08-2018 at 11:00 AM.

+ Reply to Ad