Hello one and all. I am back to the TNA for a third time. I was one of the Old Guys back in the early 2000's when the board was really going. My Handle was Punk Rock Papa. In those days it was primarily a Seattle Board with a small amount of out of town postings. I was around when the Seattle PD infiltrated the community and the "Expose" in the Seattle Times was written, we were "Bad People". But we had fun and we were a true community. We had provider get togethers; lunches, dinners, parties, bowling, boating, all sorts of events. We would take over the entire bar at some restaurant or a tavern. You have never seen dropped jaws like the ones of the public when 20 or 30 sexy, decked out providers would congregate. There would be twice as many Hobbyists their as well, all shapes, sizes, ages and color. Everyone would have a great time and we all got to connect. One nice things about a group of Providers and Hobbyists getting together, there was no pretense. Everyone knew why everyone else was there. A young lovely would walk up and ask your Handle, you'd tell and she would say something like "you want to fuck me don't you" Well Yes......

Unfortunately or fortunately as may be, I moved to Vegas in 2007 to pursue the big bucks. I moved back to the Great PNW in 2012. Most of my Hobby days behind me. Vegas was a tough place to play. Wife died in 2013 so I decided I would re-join and see whats up. But met a new woman and moved her in. So much for playing. She died last June, so here I am again. I need to re-establish myself.

Are there still any social activities associated with the Brd? If not, would any of the Vets want to maybe get something going? We really had a great time. I would be willing to act as coordinator to start things out. Oh well, now who's good with older gents?