Hi Alice Stokes here A little about me. I'm a sensual, unmatched beauty, who’s Upscale, low volume, super sweet, college educated (&graduated ) well TRAVELED &REVIEWED companion. Time with me is always fun relaxed and very mutually beneficial. I genuinely enjoy what I do and you can definitely tell.

Personally one of my best quality is giving an unparalleled unique experience by listening and connecting with clients. Levels of *** can be reached through several avenues. I enjoy learning about you, your fantasies and desires and making our own amazing memories. In saying that, openly discussing details of service prior to meeting definitely makes me nervous & I won't hesitate to not book with a person due to explicit or in anyway disrespectful talk. Trust me you won't be disappointed in your decision to schedule.

Available for extended dates, dinner dates, couples, overnights, hour and half hour appointments. Photo, video, fetish friendly ➕➕Experienced travel companion and sugar baby ! Domestic and international packages available.

Physically I have huge perfect 38dd and a nice round, soft yet firm, rear with a slim waste . Frame wise hwp & tall & curvy. I have long strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes & My skins pale. I’ve been working out at least once a day & honestly my body looks and feels so great ! I love showing off my curves I’m Always in lingerie

Airport discrete incall
Outcall available to all surrounding areas. no driver no agency no bs.

Donations
200 hh. 300 hr . 2 hrs 550. overnights 2000. Weekend getaways and vacation packages available as well.

NO I won't send pics do your research & find my video proof. You won’t be disappointed.

Everyone's that's interested isn't eligible. Credibility is a very valuable asset. Please private message me
Then text me 206 403 8731
No explicit talk or questions

Toys
Fetishes
Tickling
Foot (always pedicured & clean)
Submissive/dominiante/ switch (light still learning )
Couples/ group
Body worship
Spanking
Role play