Like the book says: screw the roses, send me the thorns! I'm sweet, intuitive, sensitive, and I've got a kinky streak that runs deep and wide, with 10 years experience in the kink community on both sides of the dynamic. Are you looking for a good girl who longs to serve and please you? A naughty kitten who likes to play rough? Or maybe you need a cool top who will put you firmly in your place...

Name:  Tabitha4_ad.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  212.0 KB

I can be all of those and more. You won't regret letting this kitty out of her cage...or putting her IN it.
Did I mention the newest addition to my own personal dungeon? I am excited to offer you a 6-ft long, 3-ft high, 3-ft wide solid steel cage, complete with padded top and eight attachment points. I'll bring the collar and cuffs, if you bring your wicked fantasies and dark desire.

Name:  Tagged_sml.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  100.0 KB

Donations for My Time (Incall):
300 / 1 hour
450 / 1.5 hours
575 / 2 hours
850 / 3 hours

See my website for more information and pre-booking incentives for my GFE2.0 experience!

Longer appointments are highly suggested and available upon request.
I'm an experience to be savored slowly and deeply. Give yourself the gift of time to delight in the depths of your darkest desires.

Want me to come to you?
The donations are the same, but a travel fee may apply.

Certain international destinations require prior agreement, so please let me know in advance if you want to cross the border.

Name:  IMG_0300.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  60.7 KB

Location and Amenities:
My private South Seattle space is clean, warm, and beautifully appointed. I have a massage table, full bath, and king-size bed, plus lots of space for activities. My toy collection is a well-equipped, with everything from feathers and furs to things with more direct and impactful applications.
Parking is free and easy.

Oh, and did I mention the six-foot steel cage?

Hours:
I'm typically available for incall Monday through Friday 10a-7p, but please ask if you're looking for other times.

Name:  ropes_sml.png
Views: 233
Size:  300.7 KB

Message Me:
PM or email me at [email protected] or PM me on the board with the following information:
~ Your name (or what you'd like me to call you)
~ Your phone number
~ A little bit about what you're seeking during our time together (please avoid explicit language)
~ When you'd like to meet, and for how long
~ One or two references (preferably recent) or the willingness to go through an alternate screening process

Text me with your handle at 206-504-1316 to let me know you've sent me a PM/email!