Hello Portland,

My name is Harlow and I am a ridiculously sexy redhead visiting your city February 19th & 20th. I will be hosting at a local hotel.

I am the perfect blend of leather and lace with a distinguished appetite and talent for erotic attentions. I am a seductress who finds our erotic selves quite beautiful, compelling and hot. As I recognize it, eroticism and kink are extensions of the glories of being alive and having a body/spirit combo.

It is my honor to perpetuate your indulgences....

I love to play erotic games. To delight in the tensions inherent in power play and sensory seduction. I enjoy more traditional bdsm activities as well as explorations through role-play and fantasy. I am a keen pervert and fetishist and I love to get weird. Both light and heavy play offered and enjoyed.

Kink Mistress: As a FemDom, I love to rule over your erotic body. I like to coax and seduce my bottoms to their greatest potential. I am joyful with a strong hand and mischievous smile. This may involve power dynamics and protocol or a purely sensory experience and exploration. When contacting me of this session, do clarify whether you need to submit, to relieve control or get taken on a journey. This will help us both get the most from our time together. Note: I do not offer 'goddess worship'.

BDSM, Kink & Play

Impact Play: spanking, paddling, canning, flogging
Bondage: rope, leather cuffs, clothes, other
Sensuous Attentions
Toy Play
Golden Showers
Gentle To Intense: Sensory Stimulation (light touch, heavy petting, teasing, groping, fondling, squeezing, pushing, blind folding, feeding, spitting, smacking, drooling, electrical play, and an effective use of clothes pins)
Sensory Deprivation/ Partial Mummification/Mummification
Predicament Play

Role-Play: Role-play is a definitive highlight in my repertoire. I adore playing with power dynamics and delight in both leading the action and playing along to another's lead. Please write me with your interests and intrigues, specifying the roles and dynamics of play you are keen on.

Domestic Discipline
Seduction/Coercion
Blackmail Scenarios
Professional Hazing
Executive Suite: Office Scenarios
After-School-Power-Exchange: all manner of school themed role play
Witch Abduction
Medical Testing/ Experiments
Coach/ Team Player
Teacher/ Student
Taboo Interests

Please enjoy my website for the full breadth of my offerings.

~~~~~~~~~HARLOWLEATHERANDLACE.COM~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~HARLOWLEATHERANDLACE.COM~~~~~~~~~

Calendar, Contact and Screening options available and up-to-date on website.

Xx Harlow

Name:  bubble pop.jpg
Views: 792
Size:  158.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0807.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  129.6 KB

Name:  Opulent Harlow.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  141.3 KB

Name:  FullSizeRender (13).jpg
Views: 779