Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Chocolate Vixen👄 Teaching An Art Class🎨Who Likes To Paint🎨Specials🖌KENT IC&OC

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 0"
    Body Type: HWP
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Black
    Hey My Naughty Boys!!!

I am anxious to trying new things, and ready to show what I can do. I need one of my boys come cure my curiosity! Daddy's lil girl is now a Lustful Mistress. I would love to show how much I've grown up! I am teaching a art class today you should come join.

DUOS AVAILABLE STEAMY GIRL ON GIRL ACTION... PLEASE PM FOR RATES DUO SPECIALS ALWAYS AVAILABLE.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    Fetish Interest:
    Chocolate Play
    Water Sports
    Spitting{{Me on you}
    Red Wings
    Smoking
    Dirty Talk
    Light Role Play
    Gagging
    Worship Sessions[[MY FAV]]
    Submissive
    Light Dominant
    Voyeurism
    Teasing and many more! JUST ASK!
    Just check my profile for more pleasurable information.

AVAILABILITY:KENT IC&OC All Night●Short Notice Ok●Duos Need At Least A 2 Hour Notice!

Companionship Rates: SPECIALS
    HH*140
    45min*180
    FH?€?240
    Old Friends get -20 off rates posted above
    Longer Engagements Available
    No Negotiations! THANK YOU PLEASE CHECK PROFILE FOR NEW INFO!!! MENU CHANGE COMING SOON!!!

NOTE:
    SPECIALS DO NOT APPLY TO NEWBIES WITH NO REFERENCES.
    Please refer to my profile for any other info. If more questions arise feel free to pm me. I am more than willing to answer them!
    Pls be respectful when contacting me. Sending a pm before hand will be helpful. NEWBIE FRIENDLY. No Outcalls Available!
    Be Respectful!!

KISSES,
    Ms. A

~~~DISCLAIMER~~~
    ****Donations given to me are for companionship and/or modeling services only.
    Anything else that may occur is a matter of choice between two consenting adults of
    legal age and is not contracted for in any manner, requested to be contracted for,
    or compensated for, in any manner. This is not an offer for prostitution! Contacting me constitutes acceptance of these terms.
    Fees charged and or accepted are for the time spent ONLY.
    By contacting me either through phone call, text message, E-Mail, you agree to this contract and these terms and hereby acknowledge that you are NOT part of any local law enforcement agency in the state of Washington or any Federal law enforcement agencies, using this advertisement for an arrest. ****

Re: Chocolate Vixen👄 Teaching An Art Class🎨Who Likes To Paint🎨Specials🖌KENT IC&OC

My prebooked for today just canceled. Some naughty company will cheer me up. This chocolate drop is ready to share all her sweetness

+ Reply to Ad