Welcome curious beasts, wandering pets, starving masochists, and submissives longing for purpose.

Often people are interested in exploring different fetishes, or perhaps the thought of indulging in various aspects of BDSM excites them. The one truth holding many back is fear; fear of the unknown. I dance in that fear and bring your fantasies to light. I play in the shadows, where sensuality and seduction meet sadomasochistic control.

My offerings and interests are vast. My passion is rooted in multi-sensation scenes. I enjoy mixing sensuality and intense sensation. It doesn’t matter whether it’s pain or pleasure, what feeds my desire is control. I live to bend your body to my will.

Here is a current sampling of where my strongest urges and desires reside:

* Erotic Electro-Stimulation
* CBT
* Tease and Denial
* Sensual Sadism
* Fear/Humiliation
* Sensory Depravation
* Corp*** Punishment
* Body/Foot Worship
* Slave/Service Training
* Dark Age Play
* Tickle Torture
* OTK Spanking

Book a Session
First time visitors must complete the screening information on my website.

Please note: Session requests made over the phone, text, or by email will be directed to my website. Screening is required prior to discussing booking details. Phone calls are limited to those who have already completed the questionnaire. This enables me to ensure we are going to be a good client/provider fit, and it also allows me to direct my time and attention towards real connections.

Providers who have elaborate screening, contact and booking protocols in place do so out of necessity. I promise, if you follow my rules you won’t be disappointed. I’m narrowing my audience to those who’ve proven worthy of my time.

Available: Monday thru Friday (5pm - 10pm), Saturday (11am - 11pm), and select Federal Holidays (11am - 10pm).