Hey there gentlemen out there my name is Hailey May and I'm currently available for "outcalls only" in the area's of Kitsap, Mason, Thurston, Jefferson, King, and Grey's Harbor counties! To describe myself for you a little bit I'm a sexy, young,red headed, pregnant, milf, with DDD's, and sky blue eye's! I enjoy a variety of different types of thing's all the way from light bondage, to role play, to playing dress up, and even worship, and those are just a few of the many things that I enjoy...feel free to ask about the rest of my personal interests one on one! So if any of these things are things that you might also be interested in then please give me a text or call now so we can get something set up as soon as possible! I can assure you that it'll have you daydreaming about your adventures for weeks to come! I cant wait to hear from you so don't hesitate and reach out to me here soon! I will be available all weekend and then this following week as well and I'm also offering some really awesome specials as well so ask me all about those as well!
(360)979-3101