Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Enticing sexy stunner who will talk to you dirty or sweet. Girl next door who can act like a *****! Come play with me tonight i'm more than ready!

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen! My name is Riley and I am an attractive, sexy, down to earth companion with a high sexual energy, large natural breasts, and my slender- curvy body that will turn your fantasies into reality. Eager to tease and always ready to please my squeaky clean reviews and my dirty talking mouth will make your experience something you will not forget! Im a reliable companion and consider your time as important as mine so easy setup and no games! Let's not waste any more time as Im READY to meet you and hear all your dirty little secrets .... I assure you we will explore all mine Are you READY?

If you'd like to get together I prefer a PM along with exact time and day that fits into your schedule. Pre-booking is appreciated for in call accommodations, I do accept same day appointment requests however it's not always a guarantee. Please include any menu questions or specific requests to make sure we are a right fit for one another For a quicker response include your phone number and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

*Check out my additional reviews on TER

DISCLAIMER--
    Donations are for my time and companionship only. If anything happens it is a choice between consenting adults. Anything implied or inferred on this post is not to be taken as an inducement for payment for anything other than my time and company. [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    Last edited by Ready4Riley; 11-10-2018 at 01:30 PM.

+ Reply to Ad