Between 7AM-10PM are my hours of availability, on days I'm available.
Hello, my lovelies...

Your sessions with me is as unique as your personal, individual desires.....
TOO MANY FETISH OPTIONS TO LIST!! IF YOU CAN THINK IT, I'M LIKELY OPEN, AND ABLE‼️ ☺️
But here are a few:
Super good, deep, strong sore muscle rubs; Foot, dom/sub (ME as the dom), smoking, spitting on you, smacking you around, dress up, menstrual, smothering, tease and denial, humiliation.. You name it, naughty boy. My mind is open (for the most part LOL and I am experienced in many/most areas).
Read my ad and profile to get even more of an idea and if you aren't sure, don't hesitate to ask.. just follow the standard screening procedures listed below, please & thank you. ❤️️

Hi guys❗️•Check out my ad, contact me, and let's have a blast❗️
•PLEASE SEE MY PROFILE FOR A TON MORE PICTURES, AS WELL AS OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION. ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL MY GOOD REVIEWS❗️•

*I'm only able to come to your place, if you see me for at least a 30 minute time or longer. Also, depending on where you are, there may or may not be a reasonable outcall fee for extra time & travel expenses.*

•I am an outstanding and sensual, professional exotic dancer, & I include this with our private time together. (unless you don't want that LOL).
• I also specialize in supremely therapeutic shoulder, back, leg, neck, etc., etc., rubs. I include this with all time together, unless you do not wish.

Please see the time options and requested donations listed below, to decide the amount of time you would like to come hang out for.
DONATION RATES & TIMES:
•15 minutes: 120
•30 minutes: 170
•1 hour: 250
•1.5 hours: 370
•2 hours: 475
•8 hours or all day/night: 1500

How to come and see me:

•Step 1: Send me a P.M. (private message) through here.
Be sure to include your references, if you don't have a few vouches from ladies on your profile. A few acknowledged reviews also works great

•Step 2: Send me a text message at 503-7nine8-two3three5 saying what your handle is, and that you just sent me a P.M.
I only answer phone calls if I know the person's phone# that's calling. I can't answer if I don't know who it is, or don't recognize the #. Thanks for understanding. Once I know who it is and that you're legit, I'm happy to talk on the phone. ❤️️ (Unfortunately, we ladies get a lot of weird or prank calls from random #'s lol).
No blocked #'s.
^ Please be sure to clearly communicate with me, what time and also how long you'd like.
If there's any other specifics you have in mind, let me know your unique desires/needs - after contacting me in the manner above, for screening of course.
^ You are definitely more than welcome to ask me any questions that aren't already answered by reading my ad, or profile, after you've been screened for safety.

I truly look forward to meeting you. I sincerely love ❤️ my gentlemen, and it's my honor to be your choice for a great time today, or in the future.

Thank you, PHONE ☎️️ (503) seven9eight-2three35
Red
⬇️⬇️⬇️
•MILITARY AND BIRTHDAY SPECIALS ARE ONGOING, & ARE AS FOLLOWS: (no exceptions to the below, please, and MUST let me know @ time of booking/initial contact/scheduling)🤗💖
•Military/Former Military/Veterans -
Must show valid military ID / proof, for military discount
•Birthday discount -
Must show ID. Is valid within 7 days of your birthday. (In other words, within one ☝️ week before, or after birthday-NO sooner, NO later, NO exceptions LOL).
•May not combine discounts. (For example if it's your birthday AND you're a veteran, please accept the special offered. No doubling❤️️
•Military and Bday discounts are the exact same, and are listed below• ***Thank you very much for your service, and/or happy birthday!***
Bday and Military $pecial Donations
•$40 off a 1.5 hour
•$50 off a 2 hour
•$100 off an all day/night
⬆️⬆️⬆️