Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

My reputation is garbage?

I feel that I am an exemplary hobbyist and I am stunned that my reputation is so bad. How did this happen? How can I fix it? I feel that this is unfair [I]particularly[I] because I have no idea where it's coming from, the circumstances on which it's based and I've been offered no opportunity to correct behavior or present my viewpoint. Doubly so because I cannot think of a reason anyone would give me bad Rep.

Re: My reputation is garbage?

It looks like one person gave you Negative Rep. for your Review on princessbubblegum ...

I'm guessing that you don't know how to check your Rep?

Go to your Profile.
    Click on Reputation Tab.

It shows the accompanying comment left, and by who (Visitors can't see the who).

Click on the Thread princess bubblegum outcall awesome, and it shows the comment you made, that was targeted.
    “One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothing can beat teamwork.”
    Thank you Mark&Mod's

If somebody’s trying to say that I was trying to tarnish their reputation that’s not correct I didn’t target anybody’s comments or anything!!!! (purposely at least....but working off a little iPhone is hard)!! I appreciate the love that I get and as long as you guys keep it comein I’m going to keep on loving!!! Hope to clear this whole mess up because neither of us deserve this !!!

Quote Originally Posted by princessbubblegum View Post
    If somebody’s trying to say that I was trying to tarnish their reputation that’s not correct I didn’t target anybody’s comments or anything!!!! (purposely at least....but working off a little iPhone is hard)!! I appreciate the love that I get and as long as you guys keep it comein I’m going to keep on loving!!! Hope to clear this whole mess up because neither of us deserve this !!!
    Someone wanted him to write a more detailed review on you, so they slapped him with negative reputation.
    You are not responsible PBG

Go to the Reputation tab in his Profile, and see for yourself.
    “One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothing can beat teamwork.”
    Thank you Mark&Mod's

+ Reply to Thread