*I do not discriminate on the bases of age (18+), race, color, national origin, disability, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, gender preference*

I cater to a wide array of kinks/fetishes – I can be cruel to be kind and kind to be cruel. I view BDSM as play and therapy, an exchange of energy that can be mind, and body-blowing. I will ***ly explore your fetishes with you, but also expose you to fetishes that you have never thought of. Ranging from chastity, ***, feminization, chastity (I will be your key-holder), cross-dressing, (you can bring your own, or use mine); I aim to push your limits and boundaries, but am respectful of hard boundaries. Verbal and physical humiliation.

Sessions are high energy. Do you want to be tied down and blindfolded, wracking your mind about what I will do next? Perhaps you wish to drink from me? Or maybe you want to be bent over with your ass exposed for a spanking.

I also offer toilet training, golden showers (my nectar is intoxicating), creative electrical play, piercing, etc.
You will leave the session thinking about the things you have experienced, and these thoughts will dominate your fantasies until your next visit, when we further climb the mountain. Perhaps I will lock you in chastity until our next encounter?

Fetlife: Ms-Monday-Jones
Email: [email protected]