Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Florida

Florida

My partner and I are travelling to Florida next weekend on vacation. We would love to be able to meet up with some gents while on our trip but it doesn't look like TNA is down there. Can anybody give me some info on how I can meet up with other people in the hobby while we are in southern Florida?

*Sapphire*

Re: Florida

Hi,
    Sorry, I just came across your thread.
    I'm heading to FL myself next week.
    Not sure if you found what you're looking for but you can try independentgirls.com
    Can u tell me how you made out on your trip ?
    Thanks

+1 on Indy. Great board, used it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwizard4657 View Post
    Hi,
    Sorry, I just came across your thread.
    I'm heading to FL myself next week.
    Not sure if you found what you're looking for but you can try independentgirls.com
    Can u tell me how you made out on your trip ?
    Thanks
    Yes independentgirls.com for Florida is GREAT I’ll be in Florida in a couple of weeks myself and this is the only one I’ve used to set my dates!

Didn't end up working while we were in Florida. It was still a gorgeous and amazing trip though!

I am visiting Jacksonville Florida next week. Any friends/ providers that someoen can recommend?

I'm in the Northwest Florida Panhandle. I go to Pensacola, Destin, Ft Walton Beach, Panama City Beach, and sometimes Jacksonville.. ..Independent girls is really mostly south Florida. Here we use Eccie, Switter, or P411. Good luck everyone and if your ever in my area, you can message me for info on my towns. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread