Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

😽😽 Tonight only until Fri. Morning~ I have an IC in DTSeattle 💋💓🌙 Tall, taut, erotic temptress waits to help you escape. 🌹💇

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

✨✨ Let's find pleasure & escape our lives together, skin against skin alone in the dark. A place to playfully release your tension without any strings attached unless you'd like to get to know each other for more mutual fun. ✨✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:  20180314_081236_mr1521040394841.jpg
Views: 2683
Size:  78.7 KB

I'm 5'9", weight 150 lbs. & wear a 34D cup. Beautiful, tall with long legs and eloquently feminine. I am in good shape, eat well and am always very clean. I am a fully happy, confident and lively princess. 👑🍷 A philosiphical hedonist & a free spirit. 💫😽 I am diplomatic in nature and handle my problems intellectually and lawfullly. 🙈 I know several lawyers & a judge. 🌠🚬 I am a cultured woman who has been around the country and has done many sight seeing, exploring & meeting people. 😜 I am well read and know how to treat people. 🌹 Drug & drama free. 👌👌 I take rejection and criticism respectfully and o***ectively. 🍰 There are bullys who have been following me around on the board, I think they do this to a lot of providers as they have several thousand posts yet few reviews or references, please take notice and ignore them if you choose to read my posts. Not your TNA average of course, I am a very skilled, tight fit & flexible model. 👄👄 Come get lost amongst my soft glowing skin & beautiful kissable lips & body. 👄🎇 A truly sweet time to have. ***, Serbian Jew & Colombian.

DONATIONS FOR MY TIME:
    200 HH
    300 FH
    NO EXCEPTIONS.

Name:  20180314_080114.jpg
Views: 2673
Size:  69.9 KB

Text no calling: (904) 592-9450. I ask that you PM me & text me your handle when contacting me, I do not see anyone without a handle. If you don't have one or if you have no reviews or references I will not see you.
    Email: [email protected]. Please do the same for email.
    For PM and Email I will not be able to respond to you as quickly as I would for text. If you are wanting a last minute appointment it's best if we communicated through text.

I have an incall in Downtown Seattle.

Rules and Disclaimers: Please, do not contact me with any disrespect or negotiations against what is listed on my profiles unless it isn't listed on the do not discuss list and is more creative of course.
    If you purposefully harm or harass me I'm su***ect to alert you or will contact the police & or sue if it gets to be that serious. I do have a support system to keep track of all of my visits.
    Disrespectful comments get you blocked and put on a DNS list.
    I am su***ect to not to see you if I decide to.
    Last minute cancellations are okay as long as I get a good reason for it within 24 hours.
    I will never make you feel like you are forced to see me as I find such behavior to be grotesque. You shouldn't tolerate that! I respect those who respect me. Turnarounds are okay!
    I require a deposit for all prebookings made for over an hour.
    I do not make faraway Outcalls unless you order the Lyft or Uber.

✨🌹💋💋Looking forward. 💋💋✨🌹 xoxoxo

Name:  20180224_001859_mr1520999209706.jpg
Views: 3446
Size:  0
    Last edited by MichelleAmour69; 03-27-2018 at 08:57 AM.

+ Reply to Ad