Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viewing reviews

Viewing reviews

It seems I am not able to see all of the reviews or any of the replies anymore, what am I doing wrong or what got updated?

Re: Viewing reviews

Same for me please advise.

Arrow Re: Viewing reviews

-----

Read through the "TNA's response to Sesta-Fosta" on the Yellow bar link above.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by mrbilly View Post
    -----

Read through the "TNA's response to Sesta-Fosta" on the Yellow bar link above.

-----
    I do not have that Yellow bar link, only what is TNA.

I may have inadvertently hit it already or something.

Re: Viewing Reviews

-----

Well basically, all of the "descriptive details" of the Reviews have been purged.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. J

TNA's response to SESTA-FOSTA

These are crazy times we're living in. - Throughout most of the world our species is
    currently taking a big step backwards. - However, sometimes you need this before
    you can sprint forward. - We support the intentions behind this new bill, even if the
    execution of it is obviously going to be a catastrophe. - By any logic it's only hurting
    those it's intending to help by sweeping them under the rug. - Out of site out of mind,
    I guess.

TNA has always done what it can to help fight human trafficking; through age vetting
    and open discussion mostly. - We do not need a law to force us to act morally. - To
    make severe changes to our platform would only hinder our ability to assist in this fight;
    however, some smaller changes must take place. - We have no intentions of putting
    our users in harms way by shutting down completely out of a voluntary cowardice in
    response to the incompetency of this new bill.

The threat of our domain being seized and us being forced offline remains alive and
    well. - The federal government has always had the ability to seize any .com, .net, or
    .org domain they feel is being used for illegal means. - It hasn't happened yet and this
    new law does not grant any new rights to the government in this regard. - Should this
    bill be used responsibly then we should be okay. - However, there's always someone
    trying to make a name for themselves regardless of who they have to hurt or how many,
    so we are obviously now at a greater risk of that.

The changes being made to the site:

1. == Descriptive reviews will no longer be permitted on the board. - Some of you were
    ===. artists with your reviews and we feel terrible that your first amendment rights are
    ===. being fed to the shredder. - Fear not though, you can still buy all the guns you want..!

2. == Reviews of non-TNA users are no longer permitted. - This probably should've already
    ===. been a thing.

Some things to consider that are staying the same:

1. == This website does not permit the advertisement of sexual services, or any other
    ===. illegal activity, anywhere on it's platform. - Any ads inferring otherwise are deleted
    ===. upon discovery and the user's warned or banned. ==> Advertising Guidelines

2. == While this site does allow the general discussion of sexual topics, it has never allowed
    ===. the discussion of human trafficking whatsoever. - We have strict UTR rules as well as
    ===. rules against the discussion or depiction of a minor on this site for any reason; this
    ===. has always been a no tolerance policy.

3. == Whoever is depicted in an advertisement is the owner of that account. - Meaning,
    ===. should an advertiser ever lose control of their account all they need to do is e-mail
    ===. in the required verification photos to regain control at any time.

4. == All of TNA's assets exist overseas, including myself and our current staff.

We have only ever existed to provide a safe space for consenting independent adults
    to live their lives, and we take this responsibility very seriously. - As long as there are
    people who depend on this site's operational status to support themselves and their
    families in the safest way possible, we will do what we can to be here for you.

Mr. J

For more on the views we support: ==> Read this article.

-----
    Last edited by mrbilly; 03-27-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Re: Viewing Reviews

Thanks so every reply has been deleted? That is going to make it difficult to make sure you and a provider will be on the same page.

Same happened to me. So you’re not alone. I hope someone has an answer. I can see the basic review and the stars but can’t see any replies or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie View Post
    Same happened to me. So you’re not alone. I hope someone has an answer. I can see the basic review and the stars but can’t see any replies or anything
    Be advised, the posts before you had the answer:

From the SESTA-FOSTA:
    "1. == Descriptive reviews will no longer be permitted on the board. - Some of you were
    ===. artists with your reviews and we feel terrible that your first amendment rights are
    ===. being fed to the shredder. - Fear not though, you can still buy all the guns you want..!"

So did they just remove all reviews? I guess sorting through them would have been an issue. Kinda sucks.

That kind of sucks tho. I don't even see content of new reviews. I only see provider's description and stars.

+ Reply to Thread