An experience to be craved, unforgettable, and exclusive. Effortlessly charmingly ebony perfection: Stella-Violette Blossom, hedonist and lover and teacher of the connection to self created through Roleplay and Fetish Exploration.
When we meet I create a personable, tailored experience focused on exploring your perfect fantasy.

I am a playful sensual sadist, I love mixing tenderness and harsh teasing touch. I enjoy combining massage, sensual touch, and ASMR methods to BDSM and Fetish-play. The Fetish I have most loved and identified with is Female Domination. I love the trust, sensuality, and eroticism of power exchange and female led relationships.

I am captivatingly all natural, the only visible hair that grows on my body is my armpits and pubic hair. With deep seductive expresso eyes and full, pouty lips, I am 5’0 with glowing soft skin and a curvy silhouette that demands worship. I have two delicate jeweled stud piercings on my upper and lower lips, framing my lush lips perfectly. My petite size makes being dominated by me a truly sensual exchange of power dynamics.

As a fetish companion and pleasure consultant, I am the ideal partner to explore your deepest self with, from BDSM to Power Exchange, to Submission, Anything you’re curious about, open up and explore with me.

What is your most secret fantasy you've imagined?

Booking Outcall to all The Bay Area, Incall available with pre booking at luxurious fully equipped private dungeon. Book Me through my website or email:[email protected]