Service Type: Companion

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Veronica and I am a graceful and warm woman with a unique outlook on life. I am a talented goddess who is wild at heart. I am a Professional Tour Guide & Travel Advisor in Washington DC, Maryland & Virginia.

A woman down to earth, intellectually curious, passionate, kind and open minded, I am simply a refined woman with a “joie de vivre” for life and who relishes time spend engaging with other person on a variety of multiple levels.

I truly believe we meet people for a reason a season or a lifetime… nothing is by chance. Sometimes it’s just the smallest of miracles; two people communicating in a profound exchange that alters both of their worlds in an unpredictable but positive way.

I am an educated, well mannered woman, yet have a very playful personality and love to laugh. I would be delighted to be your tour guide for private sigthtseeing trips in the Nationals Capitol.

Treat yourself to a little happiness, a little pleasure and a while lot of fun!! Come to my world where you can relax, be yourself and enjoy my special brand.

* Please double check your schedule before booking a tour & review the cancelation policy on my webiste

AVAILABILITY *Washington DC *Virginia: Arlington, Crystal City, Tysons Corner, Herdon, Reston, Springfield, Woodbridge, Manassas, Fredericksburg, Glen Allen, Richmond and if you have other city in mind... pls contact me. *Maryland I visit often Baltimore, Columbia, BWI, Bethesda, Rockville, Silver Spring, and more…

**Dinner in & out available near airports : (IAD-DCA-BWI)

I look forward to meeting you!!

Veronica Turbay

www.veronicaturbay.net

TER: 309766

P411: P227069

***** Cancelation policy*****
Please double check your schedule before booking a date
*You will be responsible for 50% of the package that you select at the time of booking if you cancel within 48 hours of our date.
*You will be responsible for the 100% of the package if you cancel on the same day or within 24 hours.