Welcome to the board first off but you will soon learn the things that you did or how you contacted a provider where you were at prior WONT work here. Its a new world with New rules and you are going to have to learn them quick or you will sink to the bottom without them.

1. First and foremost read the rules of the board that will keep you out of trouble. and then read my blog about Proper Etiquette to follow

Proper Etiquette

2. Next spend the time to read my blog on "First Contact" this will wrap up all the info you need into one text and you can even use it for mass texting "But know we hate when you do that"

First Contact Info

3. Read my blog I am a newbie How do I see you this will also give you some info of what you need to do when searing for a date. The better you are prepared the better your chance of getting to see someone.

Newbie Help!

If you do these things your transition to the board will be without issue but if you go off and feel how you have done things for the past x amount of years is just fine you will find this place can be a bit hostel and you will soon be looking for a new hobby.

Good Luck

Elizabeth