Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

How to read a provider's reviews ?

It seemed that any porvider's "My reviews" is not display anymore (for me at least) ! Am I blocked from reading reviews ?

Re: How to read a provider's reviews ?

The detailed reviews are no longer allowed on the board there is no current way to see them in any fashion.

Thanks Dr. Zoo for the infos ! I thought it's just me who couldn't read the reviews. So what is the point of having reviews anymore ; if no one could read them ?!

Well here is the reasons

You can review A provider you have seen. They can respond if you look at it right you can see that the vary first line of their response when you look at their activity. So they can say something like had a great time thanks.

So its them acknowledging your review. Same as it was. This also allows you to vouch them
    In turn they can vouch you.
    And if you have Specific questions you can text the person that reviewed the provider.

I would assume eventually they will be able to do the same for Hobbyists too. "I have no facts to base that this is happening" But if it is a dating board it would go for the dating part.

So yes no more penthouse forum reviews but they are still needed and vouches are key and you wont get that without giving a review to most providers. Your also doing your part to show that the provider is bad = 1 star or Great = 5 stars.

So you can determine if your money is well spent on one or another provider. Or if your going to wish you just tossed it into the burn pile. This with a bunch of 5 star reviews you can be assured they most likely will be what your searching for. those with not many can be a risk and those with none well stay the hell away from.. And give the money to the homeless shelter because you will have more satisfaction out of that then if you saw them,

Arrow Re: How to read a provider's reviews ?

-----

Not sure if you can see the links above in the Yellow bars.
    There's been a few changes here on the Board.

As mentioned above, all of the previous "descriptive details"
    of the Reviews have been purged and are no longer permitted
    or allowed on the Board. -- There's several related threads on
    this subject through-out the Board.

===> What is TNA?
    ===> TNA's Response To SESTA-FOSTA

Also, in case you haven't seen this from
    Backpage -&- TER posted on 04-06-2018.

===> Image: Backpage and affiliated websites have been seized.
    ===> Image: TER Notice to Members

-----

I have the same problem. I see that there are a lot of reviews and yet not I cannot any of them.

This is no longer a review board it is a bizarre shopping site where you know who you mihgt see but have no way of knowing what goods and services you may receive, remember we have winked nodded about just spending time well now thats a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by dagypsy View Post
    This is no longer a review board it is a bizarre shopping site where you know who you mihgt see but have no way of knowing what goods and services you may receive, remember we have winked nodded about just spending time well now thats a reality.
    That may very well be true, but TNA is still probably the best site for the hobby in the country. If there is a better, we would all like to know.

Hello All,

While TNA provides some value to hobbyists, I would not agree it's the best, as without detailed reviews of providers, what they offer, and pricing of menu items it's not very helpful.

I use Erotic Monkey almost exclusively now, they at least provide a lot more information where a hobbyist can make a more informed choice. Nothing replaces the TER of old, that was the gold standard, but thanks to Trump [a longtime hobbyist himself, ironically] we are going back to the Dark Ages.

Just my two cents.

But the TNA Forums are awsome!

BedroomFun48
    Los Angeles

Reviews seem to be back now. After seeing the stat list, above that now you can click to read the comment portion and other comments...I'm so glad!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Joy View Post
    Reviews seem to be back now. After seeing the stat list, above that now you can click to read the comment portion and other comments...I'm so glad!
    Yes but the reviewers are not saying much these days..
    Ya I know who am I to say...My reviews were lost back in the good ol days before the huge board change.l

+ Reply to Thread