Service Type: Companion

NEW - Weekly Discount of 20 - 40 Off For TNA Members for 1 or 2 Date Lengths - Different Every Week!

I love the beautiful outdoors almost as much as I love shopping in stores - and the beautiful thing is now I'll need new clothes so I can empty and refill all my dresser drawers!

You boys can help with one of those - get in touch now, make sure each of my stacks continues to grow!

I'm not playing hard to get - No need for praying to get past my guard and get a date set - Just get in touch and send your info, it's easy, no sweat!

Come see why you wont ever want to seperate - I'm available for Incall in CNJ on the following days and dates:

Saturday, April 14th

Sunday, April 15th

Tuesday, April, 17th

Thursday, April 19th

OUTCALL CAN BE ANY DAY 24/7!

Get In Touch Using The Info Below And Be My Boyfriend!

TEXT 732 754 8208

EMAIL [email protected]

EMAIL [email protected]

PRIVATE MESSAGE

Incall RATES

30 Min - 200 / 60 Min - 280

90 Min - 360 / 2 HR - 460 - This Week's TNA Member Discounts - Each 20 or 40 Off! Good Until 4/19!

Longer Dates Available - Just Ask!

Need a Girlfriend at YOUR home, office or hotel room? Outcall available ANY DAY!

Outcall can be any time, anywhere, any day - long distance is fine but requires a bit more for you to pay! If you want a better deal, increase my time of stay - multihour dates always make it more worthwhile to drive all that way!

I'll be driving up and down the parkway and turnpike to brighten your day, nothing's too far of a hike for boys who want to play!

Small Travel Fee May Be Required For Long Distances