Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

LMA Avail Leaving 5/4@6am😈Intoxicating😈Sinful😈Ebony Goddess👑⛓Fetish Enthusiast👣Spanking✋🏾In CLARKSVILLE 🏠PRIVATE INCALL AVAILABLE 😈

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Join My Mailing List On My Website & Also Save My Info For Future Appointment! PS If You Write A Review-20 off Your Next Visit With Me

Hello Handsome!

Please Note : All of my photos are a 100% REAL and Accurate so be confident that you'll be very satisfied that you're meeting the stunning ebony beauty in the pictures. Take a min and check out my Stellar reviews on the board here and I promise you won't regret seeing me

For the over worked and under pleasured, I'd like to welcome you and say thank you for your interest. This may just be the best decision you've made in a long, long time.
    I consider myself more of a destination. A paradise that you arrive to. You’ll find time spent with me intriguing, to say the least.

With an infectious smile and light sense of humor, my only goal is to create an oasis that allows you to be you- or whoever it is you want to be. With each new meeting is a new opportunity to create timeless memories, and in doing so, creating a beautiful romance. I am not a provider. I am a confidante, a sanctuary, and I am, quite simply, at your service.

The art we could create during our lust filled activities is something that wholly fulfills me. Nothing is more beautiful than two people using only their bodies to write love letters, inking poetry deep into one another’s skin, and I look forward to experiencing the masterpieces that we could create.

MY SCHEDULE:
    5/1-5/4 Clarksville,TN

DONATIONS:
    Body Rub Donations
    150hr

Regular Donations
    200hr/400(2hrs)/600(4hrs)

Diamond VIP Fetish Donations
    300hr/600(2hrs)/800(4hrs)

OUTCALLS: Outcalls are also available to upscale hotels and private residences with a 1hr minimum and may incur a $40 transportation fee depending on distance..

Please never mention, confirm, discuss or negotiate the donation.

Disclaimer: All donations are for time and companionship only. By agreeing to see me, you agree to the conditions of the meeting. I will not tolerate requests for anything illegal. Doing so will cause you to be permanently blocked. Please be a gentleman and do not use any inappropriate language by phone, text, or email.

Hygiene: I am always immaculately groomed and expect the same in return. Please shower prior to us meeting ~ you're always welcome to shower at my place, I may even join you!

Without exception, all first time gentleman must be screened.

•Prebooking is preferred at least 1-3 days in advance. But same day appointments are available if given a few hours advance notice as long as my schedule permits. Don't be shy to ask.

•Please fill out a booking form, find more information about availability and tour dates. The link to my booking form is listed below.

https://www.screeningmate.com/staceyloveablelace

•Another way to booking your appointment is by screening on website & companion reference. Meaning you send me pm on here or message me on P411 and reference from 1-2 independent companion that have current ad, their information and where they saw you.

Let’s get the prerequisite out the way so that we can start to uncover one another’s truths.

Until We Meet,
    Miss Stacey Lace
    P411 ID: 195430
    Snapchat : msstaceylace
    [email protected]
    NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS
    Last edited by Mistress Christian; 05-01-2018 at 10:10 PM.

+ Reply to Ad