Service Type: Companion

VISITING SYRACUSE UNTIL 4/17! DON’T MISS OUT! I will be visiting Albany, NY 4/17-4/18..

Sarah Luv, Your Exotic Goddess

Dear Gentlemen,

It is my pleasure to meet your acquaintances.

Let me take you into heavenly bliss. I'm Sweet, Intellectual, And Drop Dead Gorgeous, The Complete Package.

Not only am I great to look at, but I am also a great conversationalist. I have an awesome attitude with great energy! You'll feel as if you have known me for a long time.

I have a beautiful smile, deep, dark brown eyes, and long, wavy, brunette hair. An amazing Indian Mix originally born in Belize.

5'2, 115lbs, 34DD-24-30... Curvy in all of the right places with baby soft skin.

When you are done with the meetings, business dinners and client handling, how will you unwind and find some much needed relaxation?

This city can provide many distractions for you to indulge in, which one will you desire to help you escape for a little while?

I tend to you and I never fail to leave you unhappy. My location is always discrete and comfortable.

I am very passionate at what I do. I can promise a safe, sexy and close encounter. You'll always feel wanted, never rushed or disappointed. My goal is always to reach your every need..

AGENDA

Available Anytime in Syracuse, NY 04/15/2018-04/17/2018
Albany, NY 04/17/2018-04/18/2018
Boston, MA 04/18/2018-04/19/2018
Portland, OR 04/19/2018
I am also on other sites and review boards.

Disclaimer: I do require either a deposit for companionship or I will have a cancellation fee for any canceled or no show appointments. My time is very precious to me and I always keep my appointments and make sure you leave astounded. Thank you for understanding.

Companionship And Roses:
Quick Break: 150 Roses

30 Minutes of Companionship: 200 Roses

1 Hour of Companionship: 300 Roses

2 Hours of Companionship: 600 Roses

Arm Candy/Dinner Dates: 500/Hour, Dinner And An Hour of Alone Time

A pretty girl loves gifts, feel free to bring anything like perfume, flowers, gift cards, even a shopping date is fine...

Overnights 1500

Safe

Fetish friendly (Additional 100 roses)

Hot Tubs

*Screening always required, please give me at least 30-1hour notice if you are looking for an outcall. Roses also vary on location for an outcall.

*Good Hyigene is a MUST! Please be clean as I always am, prepared & showered prior to our date.

I hope to meet you soon!

Yours Truly,

Your Exotic Goddess,
Sarah Luv
509-885-3490
Name:  E004DAE8-B697-4E2A-B1E3-D5C6EABBC069.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  62.8 KB