Welcome home Daddy! I finished all of my homework early and I was wondering if we could spend some time together?
Do you like my pretty bows? 🎀 I put them on just for you! 👑

I can't wait to show you the new trick I learned at school the other day! Jake from the football team taught me!

...Why are you looking at me like that, Daddy?

All first-time guests must pass safety screening via my website: meetlionbabe.com/dateme

Yes, I understand this is less immediate than a text or a PM, but I can assure you that all the finest things in life do not come at the snap of your fingers.

Schedule: Saturday April 21st-Friday April 27th 11AM-10PM (Appointments outside of my scheduled time are available to VIP guests only.)

If you still have questions please visit the FAQ on my website: meetlionbabe.com/FAQ

Exciting NEW UPDATES are coming to my website soon, so be sure to bookmark it- or follow me on twitter! @LionBabe2

I’m unsure if you’re aware of current events or not, but PLEASE for the love of O's, save my contact info because both BP and TER were seized recently. TNA's Days are numbered and I'd hate to lose touch!

My Website is hosted overseas and I will be moving the domain there shortly as well. It is my hope to forgo the use of ad boards altogether so that I may stay UTR. Visiting my website and becoming verified that way allows us both a safer alternative. Thank you for understanding, I can't wait to meet you!

Name:  booty_watermark_dehaze.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  128.1 KB