Service Type: Companion

I'm a fiery natural redhead with loads of energy. Im charismatic and adventurous, sensual, charming, romantic, warm, intelligent, classy, professional, and always discrete.

Attachment 726735

My gorgeous natural red hair is just the beginning of what I have in store for you. I have much more to offer starting with my emerald green eyes, which you can't help but be mesmerized by. My amazing body is something you have to see in person to fully appreciate, as pictures can never be as good as the real thing. My soft supple skin is waiting for your touch, and you won't be able to resist my naturally luscious lips

Attachment 726751

There's more to me then just a pretty face and an amazing physique. In addition to my stunning natural beauty, you will find that I possess a sharp intellect, and a witty sense of humor. I'm loquacious by nature, and therefore am a great conversationalist, as well as an insightful listener. I have a sweet demeanor paired with a wild imagination, and it's an exhilarating combination. I guarantee that you've never met anybody else like me. You will soon see that I am truly one of a kind.

Attachment 726750

When we are together, you will experience my genuine affection, intense passion and complete attention. I'll seduce you with my unbridled passion, and lavish you with affection. I won't rush through the time we spend together. I am in no hurry and I relish the opportunity to fully relax and enjoy each others company uninhibited.

Xoxo,
Krista
206-745-8827
(Text only, please no calls)

Kristaknight01.callgirlfiles.com

Available for Outcalls Anytime
Incall Appointments Available With Advance Notice Upon Request

•••MY RATES•••

Half Hour Hour 90 Min
120 200 290