Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

Classic Blonde Bombshell Alexis Chantelle is Yuor Vintage Dream - Visiting 4/24-29

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Was it the wiggle in my walk? Or the giggle in my talk? Maybe my irresistible smile, or perhaps my charming wit - Or was it my exquisite curves that really sent you over the edge, darling? Je ne sais quoi? Whatever it was rest assured you’ve made a step in the right direction...

My playful nature delights and unwinds you as my intrepid seduction gently yet deliberately awakens a primal hunger in you. Satin skin, supple contours, warm breath, delicate caresses, firm embraces merge to deluge your senses in a whirlwind of passion. Abandon yourself to my reveries of euphoria and nostalgia…

Fast forward. Sheets tangled. Limbs intertwined. Breath easing. Endorphins releasing. Our bodies revel in the bliss we have created as we ease back into reality, my curves nestled sweetly in the comfort of your warm embrace...

I never cease to be grateful for the ephemeral moments of *** I share with those I have the privilege to meet. I hope the next are with you.

Visiting New York City 4/24-4/29
    Incalls Midtown Manhattan
    Outcalls available to greater Manhattan and Brooklyn
    Donation: 500/first hr, +300 each additional hour

View my website for more about me, photos, and screening requirements
    www.alexischantelle.com
    Selfies and Musings on Twitter: @chantillylacexo
    P411: P249441
    email: [email protected]

Re: Classic Blonde Bombshell Alexis Chantelle is Yuor Vintage Dream - Visiting 4/24-29

You are totally gorgeous

Re: Classic Blonde Bombshell Alexis Chantelle is Yuor Vintage Dream - Visiting 4/24-29

Thank you!

+ Reply to Ad