Service Type: LGBT

Name:  DSC_7525.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  90.3 KB

Let your fantasies run wild as you see me for the first time as I walk into the restaurant to meet you for our date.
I give you a kiss on the cheek and I start to blush as I sit down at the table, giggling.
We engage in excessive flirtation and we end up getting the check early so we can rush back to your hotel room...

I love to meet new and interesting people. I am very laid back and create a relaxing stress-free environment ideal for newcomers and repeat individuals alike.

My tall, slender body will keep you enticed for hours. I am also a bit of a geek (I could talk Star Wars for hours) and love to keep up on happenings and advances in the video game and film worlds. I love getting new body modifications (tattoos and piercings) and am currently working on filling in my right arm to represent my nerdy interests. My hair color changes a few times a year to keep my image fresh and exciting. I also enjoy the occasional sport and play soccer and golf. While I wouldn't say I'm particularly great at either sport (I won't be going pro anytime soon), I am not bad at them either and can hold my own on the pitch/links. I'm a unique individual and it's pretty safe to say that you won't find anyone else like me anywhere.

I enjoy stimulating, engaging, intellectual conversation and laughter. I believe in treating people with dignity and respect and expect the same in return.

I can be as discrete as you need me to be. I always hold clients privacy in the highest regard.

Duos with my girlfriend, Kelly Quell, are always an option and offer the chance for an unforgettable experience.

I will be staying in Baltimore May 5 & 6 and DC May 6-9. Prebook on my website now! http://xenakittydate.me/booking

Donations for my time:
1 hour: $350
1/2 hour: $500
2 hours: $600
Feel free to inquire about extended appointments. I welcome overnights and travel as well.
I do require a $50 deposit if I come to you for the appointment and to cover my transportation fees.

Donations are accepted in cash only!
Please have the donation right amount ready in an envelope, on the dresser or table in plain view. I would prefer not to have to ask for it.
Required DONATION is NON-NEGOTIABLE.
All donation are given freely and are considered "GIFT ONLY". Your generosity is always appreciated and is never forgotten.

I do not answer calls that have their number blocked from caller ID.