Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Ebony Fetish Lover and Playful Petite Muse: What's Your Ultimate Fantasy?

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 0"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Black
    My name is Stella-Violette, Fetish lover and playful Domina from the South Bay Area,
    I am a naturally inquisitive and deeply curious woman who has always loved fetish play and exploring the erotic power present in female led relationships and domination … I love providing a range of experiences from fetish exploration and companionship to bratty domination or playful humiliation. .
    I am the ideal partner to explore Anything you have been curious to explore.

When we meet I create a personable, tailored experience focused on exploring your perfect fantasy.
    I am captivatingly all natural, with deep seductive expresso eyes and full, pouty lips, 5’0 with glowing soft skin and a silhouette that demands worship...my petite size makes being dominated by me a truly sensual exchange of power dynamics.

I am a tender sensual sadist, I love mixing compassionate tenderness and cruel touch. I enjoy combining massage, sensual touch, and ASMR methods to BDSM and Fetish-play.

Explore the trust, sensuality, and eroticism of power exchange and Fetish with a perfect companion.
    What is your most secret fetish fantasy you can imagine?

I am available for outcall Mon, Wed-Sunday 11am -11pm in the Bay Area, booking in advance preferred. Contact me through my booking form at my website: www.stellaviolette.online or email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by YourGoddess_Stella; 04-23-2018 at 01:51 PM.

+ Reply to Ad