Service Type: Companion

Hello I am Serenity,

a 👘Vietnamese & Ebony mix, with a body to die for and hands that will have you melting under my touch. I am a sexy college student 📚and fluent in TWO languages! Educated and well-traveled an amazing mix of beauty 💋class 💎and brains… 🎓 
Let me provide you with the ultimate relaxation using my hands to indulge your body into pure bliss. Sore muscles, stress, tension, aches and pains? Look no further… Serenity, your magical cure today.

💫 

Yes I am an actual certified massage therapist who is also well versed in the art of sensuality... I combine sensuality with true body work therapy, to give you a one-of-a-kind experience… 

My massage is Swedish style mixed with deep pressure were needed followed by light teasing strokes, however each client is different and I am able to tailor my massage style to fit each client's unique and individual needs. I graduated from an accredited massage school and have over 700+ hours of training received in a professional atmosphere. 🕯

Rest assured my massages are not simple body rubs. I give a 5 star spa quality massage. 💆🏼*♂️So go ahead and let your body melt under my touch. I will be dressed in breathtaking lingerie,👙while giving your muscles and body the attention and relief they need. 😊

✨My incall location is safe and discreet, set with ambient lighting,🕯steamed towels, 💨 fresh linens always available, free parking and a shower available for your convenience.. 🛁 
I use high-quality massage oils and lotions only. ✨Private studio✨ Close to 242, 680, & highway 4🛣

As a professional I understand that your time is valuable and also the importance of being discreet. I respect my clients and treat them with the utmost respect and professionalism and expect the same in return.

⏱ My hours of operation ⏱
🌟Available Evenings
🌟 Mon-Fri 
10am-10pm 

🌟Saturday & Sundays 
11am-9pm
😆Same day appointments available😉

✨✨✨Pricing✨✨✨✨
$120 / 30 mins (introductory rate)
$200 / 60 mins (blissful relaxation)
$300 /90 mins (nirvana for the body)

You may contact me @ 
Phone# 415 275-0796
If I am unavailable to answer the phone feel free to leave a message or text.
Till we meet, Serenity 🍃

You can also check out my website at www.bayareasensualmassage.com

Name:  4DAD4201-E659-4663-8A60-C8545B2342B1.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  42.9 KBName:  B8FA672B-2ABF-4239-9F3C-ACF3C5677964.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  42.1 KB