“Elite, Legendary, natural-born phenom.... or mysterious legend?? Only a very discerning few will ever know for certain....follow Me as I begin our journey...wherever might it lead?

Name:  DA96B52D-D179-4208-9215-D28F4B43D405.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  112.8 KB

Imagine.....your Mistress....

Discretely arriving at your office, hotel bar, or pool hall,
You catch your breath for a split-second while taking a double-look...

You catch a grin from a statuesque beauty..long-legged, confident... perhaps a bit understated stylistically, though unmistakably, genuine. You note the subtle effort made to detract the attention that so often turns the heads of men and women in any room she enters...minimal makeup, undercurrent of the fire that flickers beneath the surface...

The vision of that tall strawberry-blonde haired beauty makes your usual in-control logical mind start to become ever-so-slightly off-kilter... this sensation is Delectable and enticing, but yet you feel like you’ve gone back in time ...you say to yourself, “Damn, if this is the ‘goddess Samantha’ I once read about, I can’t believe she’s here to see ME!”...

But you can believe it. Both of us share a definitive common characteristic and mutual interest ...exquisite appreciation for the finer aspects of this life....

There will be no rushing,

For O/our time together...time will seemingly stand still...

You spend your days making all the corporate decisions and often are bothered during your personal time...
....it’s about time you relinquish some of that stress... hand it over to me, ...

All of that melts into the background when we choose each/one another to enjoy at first that enticing cerebral aspect of fantasy discussions that can really orchestrate a superb grown-up (while staying young) fantasy adventure...let’s collaborate on the “best of...us...,” as far as , and extending beyond what this hobby has been thus far. I will blow your mind!!

Private message me here with the top 2 reasons we should get together...
Please include a first name, your handle here, as well as your preferred contact route/preferred times that I might get back to you (usually within 24 hours,)

If you are in other parts of the US, please do not hesitate to reach out to me... I seek, as should you, quality ... and the creativity to experience variety together...billiards enthusiasts a significant “plus” in my ‘little red book,’...💋........to be continued...