Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

All Weekend ! 5'4 25yo Super Pretty, Super Reputable. No nonsense, all smiles.

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman !!! (start your engines.....)

I am new to TNA and really happy to be part of the community. I look forward to being an asset to all. A previous member (1yr+) in great standing NS (9.5) TER (8.5) EM + with several industry verifications currently in great standing. One consideration, no tips or surcharges of any kind. No nonsense, all smiles.

5'4, 25yo super pretty, independent sweetheart. Tremendous, generous, all around fun loving friend.

I have had the pleasure of visiting with TNA VIPS during their travels through Los Angeles and have always enjoyed their company. I very much look forward to becoming your go to girl !

TNA MEMBERS: One FREE hour dinner companion option is available NOW for sincere appointments of 90min+. May 2018 ! Please mention when booking. Allow me to make your time in Los Angeles an especially memorable one. Considerations 350hr 450/90 700/2hr. No tips.

I deliver, most days 2pm to 1am. I do have screen shots of prior accreditations & terrific standing. I am very equipped to authenticate that I am very much the real deal.

I travel to your private and safe location and absolutely require screening.

Please feel free to e-mail, call, text or complete my secure online reservation form. Please include general information when making contact for a prompt and personalized reply. I am not available to reply to PM immediately but am working on my tech/admin skills and thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your consideration.

Truly Yours, Austin xo

(310) 400-6701
    [email protected]
    Secure reservation form : https://form.jotform.com/81035917280152
    Last edited by AustinLove; 06-02-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Re: All Weekend ! 5'4 25yo Super Pretty, Super Reputable. No nonsense, all smiles.

Available this weekend too !! Text or email, 2pm to 1am !

Re: All Weekend ! 5'4 25yo Super Pretty, Super Reputable. No nonsense, all smiles.

5/19 & 20 ; Today & tomorrow ! Text or email 2pm to 1am. Outcall Greater Los Angeles & SFV. Mwah !

Available 05/26-28 Memorial Day Weekend ! Outcall, 2pm to 1am

All weekend June 2-3 2pm to 1am outcall !

+ Reply to Ad