Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🖤New Ebony Mixed Goddess Arriving In Phoenix June 1-4🖤Book Now🖤Fetish Friendly🖤Upscale IC 🖤Visit My Website 🖤20 off HR If U Book Now

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Welcome Gentlemen,

I want us to enjoy our time together don’t you. Please read over p’s and q’s and make sure to follow them in person. Please respect all the guidelines I have place and speak about. Please refer to my website for more p’s and q’s.

❤️Please come clean and smelling good as a real gentleman should. I am always immaculately groom and expect the same in return. If you can’t shower prior to us meeting you’re always welcome to shower at my place,I may even join you!

❤️Always be a gentleman by being on time if a delay be timely by letting me know as soon as possible. I value your time and expect the same in return.

❤️Please keep all communication clean and discreet. Asking about details or explicit conversation will cause me to end all communication with me. Please refer to the website for any questions or concerns you have.

❤️I believe that safety are top priority therefore I don’t engage in unsafe play nonwhatsoever. If you feel like that what you participate in please don’t contact me. For I am a safety girl companion.

If you have a request please let me know and I will try my very best to accommodate your request. I enjoy the adventure of meeting you to discover exciting ways to make our time extraordinarily.

My name is Miss Stacey Lace and I am am an exclusive luxury Companion.
    I am professional lady and blessed with an amazing, dazzling angel face, infinite legs and a curvy figure, I am extremely sophisticated, fashionable and erudite, the perfect high-class companion for an unforgettable time, I adores good company of the cultured gentleman, share interesting conversations, have lots fun and of course, all this accompanied with a glass of my favourite wine.

I am verified and highly reviewed on the board here.
    I'm guaranteed safe, legit, and an overall great time! Catch me while I am in town only here for short time.
    It is imperative to be congruent before our first escapade. I value safety and security foremost, as well as the need for vigilante privacy.

💻Email me or visit my website to schedule an appointment. I check my email frequently, all emails will be answered in a timely fashion.
    If you MUST contact me by phone, please text first and send the following example

Example: Hello Miss Stacey. My name is Christopher and I am 34 year old white male. I seen your page on TNA and my handle name is cookmaster01. I wanted to hangout for hour at your place on February 18th at 3pm.

❤️Prebooking in advance is always a better option especially 1-2 days in advance which helps secure your appointment with me. But same day appointments are available if given a few hours advance notice as long as my schedule permits. Don't be shy to ask.

❤️Upscale Incall.Outcalls are available to upscale hotels and residences. An 1hr minimum visit for outcalls

❤️When & Where You Can See Me
    •6/1-6/4 Phoenix,AZ

❤️Availability Sun-Thurs 6am-Midnight Fri-Sat 6am-3am
    •If you need an appointment outside of my availability please let me know.

❤️Please Visit My Website For Current Donations http://staceyloveablelace.vividproviders.com/donations/

Until we meet.....
    Xoxo,
    Miss Stacey Lace
    P411: P195430
    [email protected]
    Forms of Donations Accepted:
    Apple Pay, Square, Venom, Cash, Credit & Debit Cards
    Last edited by Mistress Christian; 05-09-2018 at 12:21 PM.

+ Reply to Ad